Chapter Five

Caiden had just arrived home and was lounging in the game room with his good friend Jayden; when his dad entered the room looking stressed.

"Caiden, the girl across the street... The one that I heard that you carried into her house, well, I did her procedures last nigh-" Jensen was rudely interrupted by Caiden.

"What do you mean, 'procedure'?" Caiden placed his bowl of popcorn on the glass coffee table.

"Her appendix ruptured around nine last night. Anyways, she's on the hospital. You're mother made a bouquet of flowers for her, take them to her. Jayden.. Go with him to make sure he actually does it." And with that, Jensen shrugged off his white doctor coat and walked out of the room.

"Let's go." Jayden sighed with a smile an stood up.

"Here sweetie." Caiden had just took three steps out of the room when he heard his mothers voice. He tried around to see a HUGE bouquet of every type of flower.

Caiden took it and without a word, him and Jayden went downstairs and out the door to Jayden's silver truck. Soon they were on the highway to the local hospital.

----

"Here, hold these.. Wait out here until I tell you to come in." Caiden told Jayden as Rey stood outside Shaley's hospital room. Jayden took the flowers and nodded. Caiden took a few deep breaths before slowly opening the door.

"You're feeling ow?" He heard Shane ask Shay in a mockery kind of tone.

Shay got ready to reply until she noticed him, "Caiden?" She mumbled. Caiden stiffened as he felt a fumbled in his stomach at the sound of his name coming from her mouth.

Never in his 201 years of living did he ever feel such a way with a girl. He never felt flustered or tongue tied, until Shaley Ross.

Yes, he's roamed this earth for 201 years. His father is 'THE' Jensen Ross; 326 years old but with the body of a 40 year old. Caiden's mother is an a witch; at 320 years old she is in the form of a 38 year old.

Jensen's father was one of the four originals to ever roam earth. Due to the formation of a witch. Caiden is a full pure blood as well, but he also has his mothers genes.

Since his mother studies witchery and is able to so many things, Caiden inherited her abilities as well; such as: telekinesis, invisibility, shifter, is able to teleport and many more.

Snapping out of his reverie, Caiden folded his hands into his pockets, as smiled at her. He could feel his cheeks heat up but brushed it aside as he felt everyone's eyes on him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. He watched as Shay stared at him, stunned of his appearance. Shane snapped his fingers in front of her face to gain her attention. She quickly shook her head and her eyes found Caiden's.

"I-I'm g-good." Shay stuttered as she averted her gaze to her lap.

"Mom, Jenna, and Anna.. Lets go get some cocoa, shall we?" Shane asked his family.

"B-but, we just got cocoa.,?.," Anna mumbled confused. Jenna smacked the back of her sisters head as then hissed at her.

"Shane's implying, to leave the two lovebirds alone. Now. Lets. Go.." Jenna grabbed Anna's, Shane's and Jenny's hand and tugged them out of the room.

Shaley's face got beet red as did Caiden's.

Soon the four were out of the room, and the door was shut tight.

The tension in the room was thick and awkward.

"Dad, h-he told me..." Caiden came and took a seat beside her bed.