Chapter Six: Truth Or Dare 1

Oh he was pissed now. Caiden, had overheard what Shaley had confessed in her driveway to the no good for nothing Chris. 'How could she..?' He thought bitterly to himself as he was in disbelief of her actions.

He wanted to hate her, he wanted to be revolted by her, but he couldn't. He had a strange desire and need for her that he didn't know what was beginning to happen to him.

Storming up his driveway and into his house, leaving the two love birds who were beginning to kiss, he made sure to slam his front door, knowing that she would hear it; hoping that the noise would break them out of their sucking face session.

"Hmm.. Fuck this. I need to get laid." And with that last statement said by Caiden, he called up Amanda.

Silence lapped Shay and Chris after they pulled away. Shay's Han flew to her lips on instinct as they tingled.

"Give me a call. Like I said your mom has my number and my email account." He swiftly kissed her forehead and hopped into his truck, speeding down the road.

His mind was swirling and his chest was painfully aching as he watched Shay in the rear view mirror. He suddenly slammed on the breaks and began to pound his head into his steering wheel.

Without his consent, tears began falling as he started the truck up once more and watched as Shay faded away from his line of view.

"What... Just.. Happened.?." Shay whispered to herself as she stared at where Chris once stood not one minute ago.

Sighing, she stumbled inside and before she could stumble upstairs, Shane stopped her with his death glare as he held a pack of frozen peas to the front of his pants whilst his friends were taking videos/pictures of him and dying of laughter.

"Sorry?" She squeaked unsure of what e was going to do to her.

"Sorry." He stood up from the couch and waddled bold legged towards her.

With a menacing glare, he tore open the bag of peas that he had and dumped them atop her head. Some were stuck together it huge clumps to due the fact that try were frozen.

She squealed and Shane's friends were indeed now video taping her as they wiped stray tears that fell from their eyes as they laughed.

Smirking, Shane stuffed the now empty bag of peas down Shaley's shirt and waddled back over to the couch as he raked his eyes over his sisters frozen and shocked face.

"I guess... I deserve that." She mumbled and shook her hair to rid the peas. Walking stiff as ever, she took her time going upstairs.

Whilst Shane was now regretting his decision, not due to the fact that his sister look distressed, but now he had nothing to calm the soreness and burning of his testicles.

After a warm and relaxing shower, shower, Shay dressed an fumbled down stairs to a pack of boys drinking Bacardi. Shay shuddered at the alcohol beverage.

She also took noticed the two more boys have arrived since she had been in the shower.

Shay gasp and then giggled after Shane walked in with knee socks on, wearing his boxers, sunglasses upon his face, his mothers necklaces around his neck, and a black fedora top hat, as he carried a box of Ben & Jerry's vanilla wafer ice cream. Being startled that Shay was now in the room, the box of ice cream wafers dropped an he stopped singing 'Best Of Both Worlds' by a teen pop singer/actor sensation, Hannah Montana or also known as Miley Cyrus who has now had her life go down the drain, but is trying to pick it back up once more.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Shay crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot against the hard wood flooring.

"I- well.. It was a-- I feel so ashamed..." Shane stumbled over his explanation as his friends cracked up. Shay raised a perfectly shaped eye brow an hummed, in a sarcastic manner. She then turned to observe his friends.