Chapter Thirteen

All rights go to original author.

-*Warning*
__________________________________________________________________

'm practising your name

So I can say it to your face it doesn't seem right

To look you in the eye

And let all the things you mean to me

Come tumbling out my mouth indeed its time

My hand caresses the softest skin I've ever touched. It's like I'm touching an angel, soft tan skin on my fingertips. Up, down, up down, my hand moves incessantly on Camila's bare back. The blanket's only covering her hips down but she's got her back on me and her hands are tucked under her chin so I couldn't see much. You're still a tease in your sleep. The soft light of the morning does wonders to her hair and skin that she's almost glowing. She is an angel, I decided, because this is pretty much like fucking heaven.

Last night, oh my god last night, couldn't be more perfect. I made love to the girl I love. It's the best feeling ever. Here I was getting frustrated for not shagging for a month and here's Camila not having sex for four years. I realized what an insensitive little shit I was. I made it worth the wait for her, or at least I hope I did.

We moved to her bedroom not long after she recovered from her high I caused. I let her undress me and touch me any way she wanted. Her eyes bore the same intensity the way they were the first time I saw them as she place her hands all over me. It's such a sight for me, Camila learning her way through my body like a child learning how to ride a bike. She's thorough, touching everything she could as I lie there taking everything she gives me. She keeps me wanting more, she dangles me on the edge with electrified excitement then made me come for her so hard I forgot my own name.

I'm crazy about her. I don't know how to stop wanting her. Needing her. I flashbacked when I went down on her last night and the memory of the groans she was emitting as I taste her in my mouth was enough to have the familiar throbbing between my legs come back almost instantly.

My hand stopped moving and rested it on her hip. I reached down to kiss her exposed shoulder. Camila stirred and grunted at the contact. I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her again, this time on her neck. The kiss seems to wake her up because she moved on her back and opened her eyes to stare at me. My heartbeat quicken as I see her mesmerizing brown eyes.

Without a word, she lifted a finger and traced a line over my nose, pass my lips, down to my neck until she reached the place over my chest. She spread her palm flat over it and I know she could feel the frantic beating of my poor heart.

"Your heartbeat's going really fast," she whispers, looking worriedly at me.

"That's what you do to me."

She takes a deep breath then. "It's not just me then."

I grin as the words sink in. I mirrored her action and placed my hand over her bare chest, feeling her heart increase in beat erratically seconds later. "Wow."

"Yeah."

"Good morning."

"Morning," she murmured back. I leaned down and kiss her tenderly. The feeling of her lips makes my body tingles with unbridled thrill that soon I'm on top of her as the kiss grew deeper, Camila's lips branding me forever.

"How's your sleep?" I asked between kisses.

"It was great, slept like a log. You wore me out last night."