Chapter Twenty Four

All rights go to original author.

________________________________________________________________

"What? Shouldn't have said what?"

Her once soft features became frantic and panicked and I bit my lip and mentally slapped myself for making her think that.

"That you don't love me enough."

Lauren's eyes soften and she released a breath she was holding and shook her head a little. "I thought- I though you don't-"

"You thought I don't feel the same?"

"So you do? You feel the same?"

I take her hand in mine. "I do." Slowly, a smile creeps to her lips and she sniffle. Then we both realized she's crying. "Don't fucking cry."

She glares at me through her tears. She scoffs through her smile and lightly punched my shoulder with her fist. "You fucking scared me!"

I laugh and catch her fist. I kiss her knuckle while I swipe her tears away with my other hand. "Seriously babe, don't cry. They tell you it's cute but really, it isn't."

I pull her to me and wrap my arms around her.

"I fucking love you," she sobs on my shoulder and she tightly wraps her arms around my neck.

"I love you too, shh don't cry," I say soothingly as I smooth my palm on her hair. We stay like that while the sun's rising in front of us.

And right there, I decided I just want to hold her forever. I never want to let her go.

"Lo?"

"Yeah?"

"You want to get married someday?"

She stiffens on my arms and I hold my breath as I wait for her answer. Slowly, she loosens her grip and leans back to look at me. Her cheeks have blotches of red from crying.

"Oh yes."

And I felt something in me change. Something vital. I felt like I could do anything; fly, jump from one building to another, breathe underwater, because the woman I'm in love with wants to spend the rest of her life with me.

"Do you want to get married someday?"

"If it's with you."

"Oh it's with me alright," she says and we both grin.

We stare at each other, absorbing what we just agreed about.

"I'm very happy right now."

She smiles and nods her head. "Me too."

I lean in and kiss her. "You want to head back?"

"Okay," she replies, kissing me one more time before standing up and taking my hand.

X

I pull Lauren into a kiss as soon as we're back in her apartment, pushing my hands inside her shirt and stroking her back. She hums into the kiss and tangles her hands in my hair. I keep kissing her, roughly pushing my tongue inside her mouth. I reach for the hem of her clothes and took her jumper and shirt off in one swift move and I attack her lips again, kissing, biting, sucking.

I just want take a bite of her, want her to take me over, feel her in every way possible.

I maneuvered us towards the couch, pushing her until the back of her knees hit it and we both crashed into it.

"So I take it this is the part where we get to do whatever I want?"

"Yeah," she breathes and impatiently pulled on the back of my head and crashed our lips together.