A pure white glove

You went up on the wide stage that Alois Trancy(Jim Macken) the host of the odd party was hosting to select an Item from the bag being held towards you. You stood on stage in a stoic manner and pulled out a white glove you recognized to be Sebastian Michaelis's glove. You saw Sebastian walk towards you to the closet.
You didn't like this. In all honesty you were scared of him and you being alone knowing that your fellow servant ( You worked at Phantomhive manor as well and found out accidentally one day.)was a demon. You found this out when Sebastian was dangerously close to hunger for Ciel's soul that his red eyes turned pink you were the only one who saw this scene.
Sebastian roughly grabbed your arm and dragged you into the large closet. Once inside you had gotten out of Sebastian's grasp and quietly went across to the opposite closet side. You also though scared of Sebastian had fallen in love with the sadistic crow demon. You thought a demon could never love especially if it was a human. Sebastian being a demon had saw where your frame had headed in the closet and had come to sit by you. He knew demons should not be capable of loving anything but you had seemed to melt his soul less heart and caused him to fall in love. Sebastian hastily moved next to your body and placed a gloved hand on your shoulder. Your shoulder started to burn and you became scared thinking Sebastian was going to take and devour your soul. But the sting subsided and you looked at your shoulder to see a purple contract symbol had been formed on your arm. You were worried now. Sebastian leaned into your ear.
​​​​​​​ "Now we can be together for eternity. I love you (Y/N) and will never leave my new little demon." Sebastian told you possessively. Sebastian had formed a contract between lovers where you would be his demon and lover for ever. Sebastian leaned and kissed you with the last two minutes you shared in the closet of Trancy manor where your contract was sealed with a passionate kiss. Sebastian gently licked your lip asking for entreance an you agreed and he explored your mouth. Oh how you loved your demon lover and feared his strength.