An old pair of glasses(Undertaker)

You step up too the stage and from the bag you grabbed an old pair of glasses. You recognized these glasses they were reaping glasses like yours but older and you knew who they belonged to. The glasses belonged to your old reaping partner The Undertaker. You now had a new reaping partner since Undertaker had to leave due too certain circumstances. You had actually fallen in love with Undertaker before he had to leave, with you never learning if he ever felt the same. In all honesty the feeling's still remained even after the time apart from him. You recognized his signature laugh.
   "(Y/N) I have not seen you in a while I'm happy to finally see my long lost but far from forgotten friend." Undertaker told you happily.
   "Same to you Undertaker I missed you very much." You told him happily. You two headed to the closet you entering first and laid your head against the cold wall of the closet.
   "How has reaping with your new partner gone and may I ask who he/she is I was never told." Undertaker askedyou a tone in his voice you didn't recognize.
    "My partner since you left was at first William temporarily but my partner as of now is Ronald Knox." You told Undertaker.
   "Ronald is a great young reaper still needs training but great at what he does. He'll be legendary some day if he tries." Undertaker told you. Once again he spoke "(Y/N) I want you to tell me the best joke you can muster up."
   "Okay, why did Alex slip on the slide?" You Undertaker.
"Why?" He asked.
"He was on a slip and slide." You replied.
   "Kinda funny hehe but I think you could do better." Undertaker said taunting you.
   "Undertaker you know I am terrible at telling jokes." You said annoyed.
   "Fine you laugh." Undertaker told you. With that remark Undertaker told you an amazing joke and you burst out with laughter. But suddenly you felt yourself pinned up and at the back wall of the closet by Undertaker.
  "What are you doing Undertaker?" You asked Undertaker nervously. "
   "What I should of done before I had too leave. I love you and I want you to be mine, will you?" Undertaker told and asked you. A moment of silence wafted in the air until your soft voice spoke.
   "I love you too and felt a similar thought to what you said and yes I love you." You told the Undertaker. Undertaker kissed you on the neck gently and traveled to your jugular vain and softly nibbled at the vain and he left a slight purple mark.
   "Why did you do that?" You asked.
   "You ask to many questions and to answer your question it's to show the other reapers you are my love and not to mess with you." He told you possessively. He then went back to your neck and licked the mark gently and he finally kissed you on the lips and you and him kissed gently until the door was opened by a very large crowd of disturbed guests surprised the Undertaker was able to find one to kiss him. You didn't care and neither did Undertaker and the too of you left and went to his shop.
   "Have you ever slept in a coffin? They are very comfortable and I made one just for you." Undertaker asked you.
   "No I haven't." You told him.
   "Well it looks like you're start sleeping in a coffin." Undertaker told you.
​​​​​​​    You never slept better but not from the coffin but from knowing Undertaker loved you too but was red faced at work the next day when William asked why you had a purple mark on your neck.