Red And Gold Ring

You cautiously approached the stage waiting to pick from the bag hoping not to get your master Alois Trancy. You are the same age as him but he is always acting due to him being higher in society as if he is much more intelligent then you are. You picked from the bag and with dread noticed you picked Alois Item. " I am stuck in the closet with a lowly made, what a pity for me though Ms.(Y/N) you should be honored to be in my presence." Alois said you could tell he didn't mean it but it still made you feel lowly.
   You still remembered when he had took out Hannah's eyes with his own two fingers. You threw up when you saw her eye get destroyed by Alois. You were punished for throwing up in front of Alois. He took away your usual maids outfit and you were forced to wear an outfit that restricted most of your arms movement and it would cause your arms pain to move in the outfit. You shuddered recalling the memory. You felt bad for Alois Nd ad learned of his terrible past from Hannah but he scared you. You knew he was suffering in his head from something that can not be helped. You knew he was most likely Bi-Polar or scared of being alone again or most likely both. You pitied Alois and wish you knew how to help the young teen.
  You were pushed into the closet by an over excited girl named Elizabeth. "have fun" she chanted. Fun yeah right you thought. You went to the closet and became scared he would have one of his fits/episodes and that he would hurt you. You hate to admit but before you saw what he did to Hannah, you had fallen in love with Alois and still loved him though he caused you to tremble in fear and would become afraid that he would hurt you like he has done more then once, plus you knew Alois would not love you any way you were just a lowly maid.
   "(Y/N) I command you to come out from where you are and sit with me." Alois said to you.        "Yes master." You replied. You walked next to Alois and sat next to him.
   "Why won't you look at me (Y/N)." Alois asked you. You answered cautiously.
   "I remember how you had told Ms. Hannah something about how it is improper for a lowly maid to look her master in the eye, Master." You repliedto Alois.
   " A very smart girl and maid you are." Alois told you an odd and scary tone lacing his voice. You backed up and slid slightly farther away from Alois hoping he wouldn't notice that you moved away. You felt your hair get yanked harshly and your head was pushed and held on Alois lap,  he tilted your head to meet his eyes.
   "Did I say you could move? No I did not. You know you are truly unique Ms.(Y/N) I seem to have fallen for you a maid. You provide me with the challenge I have been missing but perhaps I should make you my wife not a maid anymore I need a challenge and I  need one that I can have when ever I want it even at night. Yes you will be my new wife Ms.(Y/N)" Alois told you which freaked you out and made you happy that he wanted to marry you. With that weird declaration of love and commands Alois kissed you lovingly but roughly where he immediately stuck his tongue in your mouth searching every place in your mouth. You started to have trouble breathing and had to push Alois away only to have him grab the back of your head.
   " We stop kissing when I say so." Also told you. To show his dominance he bit your neck and made a hickey also proving you belonged to him. The door was opened by Lizzy who squealed and ran off from the scene. As you to walked out Alois told everyone something.
​​​​​​​   "This maid is now my fiance if anyone so much as looks at her rudely or in a perverted manor I will have Claude behead them.Understood? Good, now enjoy the party." Alois stated. Leaving the guests scared, confused and traumatized. What a ride you are in for,  you didn't mind it though it may be a rough ride but love is always bumpy.