A Piece of Thread- Claude Faustus

You worked at Trancy manor a maid and servant to Alois Trancy. You cared greatly for Alois and treated him like a son, he let you into his small circle of trust that he let very few in. Tonight he had hosted a party and you were allowed to attend, and had been given a black dress with white spider web patterns crossing the bottom of the dress; to wear. Alois had decided to play a game known as Seven Minutes in heaven, and now it was your turn to go.
     Reaching into the hat you pulled out a needle that had a piece of black thread tied into the end of the needle. You hold the item up and you feel a hand grasp your waist gently but firmly and you turned to see a man you despised and worked with; Claude Faustus. He was always rude to you. He would scold you, and taunt you saying you did your work terribly. Why Alois trusted him, you hadn't the slightest idea.
     Claude pulled you into the large closet of Trancy manor. Being Pulled into the closet you take your waist from Claude's grasp. You turned to Claude and glared.
     "I did not give you permission to touch me." Your voice spook a strong edge to it.
     "I never said I asked to touch you, so I didn't have to have permission when I did not ask for it." Claude stated to you. Claude used both hands grasping your waist, pushing you into the wall causing you to gasp.
     "I find something alluring about you, I want you to be mine." Claude said latching his lips to your neck, sucking the skin and drawing a small amount of blood on your neck; marking you as his also causing a moan to leave your mouth. Claude smirked while you frowned.
     "What makes you think, I want you?" You asked glaring at the spider demon.
     "Haven't you ever heard of the saying hate is love, well you hate me and I love you. That makes both." You got pinned harder by Claude to the wall and more firmly and Claude, smirked and began licking your jaw down to your collar bone, moans leaving your mouth. He pushed his lips to yours and an odd sensation flooded your body feeling ad if something was being stolen from your body and something else replacing it. You pushed Claude away.
     "What did you do to me? I feel different." You asked scared, worried and mad.
     "I made you mine of course." He stated a smug smirk coming on his face.
     "What do you mean, Claude?" You asked even more confused then before.
     "You will be my love forever, I made you a demon like me, why do you think you're wearing a dress with spider webs on it? I'm a spider demon, and you are now my mate; (Y/N). I took your soul and gave you a life that can last forever unless you're killed by a death scythe or my demon sword." He told you. Your eyes widened.
   ​​​​​​​ "I-I'm a-a d-d-demon?" You asked stuttering very badly. Claude nodded. Your neck was burning with the mark of the conveant and your new found contract between you and Claude.
    "Now, you will be my love (Y/N). Forever and always." Claude stated pulling your body into his and hugging your body and kissing the burning contract on your mark on your neck. He slowly moved to your lips where you hesitantly kissed back. You realized you were destined to love Claude Faustus eventually and that he was your fate. The door was opened and your new life as a demon's mate and lover started. You fought it every step of the way but your fate was bound to happen and could not be stopped.