A White Handkercheif

****Re-Written.****

   You sat reading a book happy and relieved your reaping duties and working with with Grelle was done for the day. You were embarrassed to admit that you had feeling's for your boss and superior William .T. Spears. You came to this party hosted by Alois Trancy simply because you had nothing better to do and had been invited by Alois. You regretted it slightly now.
   You were now watching as a game known as seven minutes in heaven was being played. You had never played before but were willing to try but you hoped you wouldn't get William though you may of fallen in love with him but you thought he hated you. You couldn't go a day without being scolded and told your job was done incorrectly.
  You walked on the stage and picked your Item from the bag: A White Handkerchief and you knew you got William as your partner he always had a handkerchief for his glasses. You walked into the closet wondering why William always treated you rudely you always got your work done and on time as well as marked as perfect you thought...
   "William why do you always scold me for the work I do? I always make sure it is done on time and proficiently." You said asking William a question.
   "I hate to admit this Ms.(L/N), I guess it would be because I don't know how to talk to girls I love." William admitted blushing. "I'm sorry (Y/N), I should of you better can you forgive me?" William asked you.
   "I suppose I can forgive you William, and by the way I love you too." You said to William happily.
   "Can I kiss you?" William timidly.
​​​​​​​   "Yes you can William." You said giving him permission. William leaned in and gently kissed your lips and you gently kissed back. William was new to this stuff and maybe you were to so you both took it slow. Your happy you had a happy ending when you walked out if that closet instead of a sad one.