Questions and Answers

italics and underlined are the ones I didn't do

[line break]

Day 2: Confessions // Height Difference

Today was the day he decided, he was going to confess and ask Hinata out so that the red head would stop invading his thoughts during practice. Plastering on a big grin Oikawa hummed quietly as he entered Karasuno, making his way to the gym intending on getting this over before he lost his nerve.

Spotting the gym Oikawa slowed down to a stop, now realising he would have to ask Hinata out in front of Tobio-chan. The thought of which left an unpleasant taste in his mouth, Oikawa most certainly did not want his darling kouhai telling Hinata it was a ploy of his to distract him from practice.

Frowning darkly while his face scrunched up in distaste Oikawa failed to notice the footsteps approaching too lost in his thoughts. However he definitely noticed the tap on his shoulder, whirling around Oikawa came face to face with Hinata sending a smug wave through him that Tobio couldn't put false ideas in Hinata's head.

"What's the Grand King doing here? If you came to spy then you should leave." Hinata tilted his head slightly, unaware he was in that predatory mode again which made Oikawa more nervous then he had been a minute ago.

"Ah! Actually Chibi-chan I came to ask you something~" Oikawa chimed with a big grin, mercilessly squishing any thoughts of backing out he had down.

"Oh," Hinata murmured as his predatory gaze disappeared, "what's your question then?" Childish excitement soon took over his face making Oikawa's heart speed up at the cuteness of it.

"Would you like to go out with me?" Oikawa rushed out before he chickened out and left without saying anything, noticing confusion on Hinata's face he sighed quietly. "Like a date?" He clarified, shoving his hands into his pockets in attempt to get rid of his urge to fidget.

A few minutes passed in silence as Hinata's face slowly flushed red as his mind processed exactly what Oikawa had asked him. Ducking his head down in embarrassment Hinata mumbled out an agreement as he fidgeted with the edge of his shirt.

"I couldn't hear your answer Chibi-chan! Say it louder." The tone of Oikawa's voice gave away the fact he did hear Hinata's answer but Hinata repeated it anyway.

"I said yes," he spoke just loud enough for the two of them to hear it, "I would like to go on a date with you Oikawa-san." Hinata glanced up at Oikawa only to squeak loudly as he was picked up by an overjoyed captain, reflexively clutching onto the others shoulders as he spun around.

"Thank you for saying yes Shouyou!" Oikawa spoke sounding ecstatic that he had agreed and seemed so flustered by it as well. "Let's exchange numbers, when the next time your free?" He asked, pulling out his phone with a giddy expression.

"We don't have practice on Sunday and theirs no school either." Hinata mumbled quietly, face flushed a dark red as he passed Oikawa his phone and took Oikawa's away from him. "We could go on it then." He suggested, locking the phone as he finished typing his number into it and passed it back to Oikawa.

"I look forward to it Shouyou! You can call me Tooru, though I don't mind if your to shy too straight away." Oikawa absentmindedly moved Hinata's bangs out of his eyes as he spoke.

"I'm looking forward to it too," here he hesitated slightly, "Tooru." Quickly covering his flustered face from Oikawa with his hands, yelping once again as the other scooped him up once more as he happily nuzzled his face into Hinata's hair.