Worries and Movies

Italics and Underlined are the ones I didn't do
Day 6: Injury / / Seijou Hinata

[line break]

"Are you okay Shou-chan? Do you need anything, water? Food? A hug?" Oikawa fussed over Hinata, flitting about as he panicked over Hinata's sprained ankle. Tears welling up in his eyes since he knew how horrible one felt when they pushed themselves to far and injured their body.

"I'm fine Tootoo," Hinata smiled softly, "I promise but you know what? I'll take you up on that hug and the offer of food. Let's have a movie marathon yeah Tootoo." Hinata hummed happily, pleased that Oikawa's tears were fading.

Beaming gleefully, Oikawa rushed to the kitchen eagerly to make some popcorn as Hinata booted up his laptop to scroll through his plethora of movies. Humming softly Hinata opened up the folder full of Sci-Fi movies that Oikawa was sure to love, narrowing them down to the more space and alien filled ones.

"I'm back Shou-chan~! What're we watching?" Oikawa chirped bouncing over to him, careful not to spill the popcorn everywhere as he did so. Snuggling next to Hinata, Oikawa wrapped an arm around Hinata's shoulder as he peered at the laptop screen.

"Oh oh can we watch Aliens in the Attic Shou! Please please please Shou-chan?" Oikawa begged, making the dreaded puppy dog eyes which Hinata just laughed at and clicked play. "Yay! Your the best Shouyou~"

"I know I am Tooru, but your just as awesome!" He murmured, briefly kissing Oikawa's chin before turning his attention back to the movie.