Hinata is extemely flexible

Underlined and Italics are the ones I didn't do
Day 7: Nationals / / Free Prompt/Gymnastics AU, kinda it's really just Hinata

[Line break]

Oikawa had never really had the chance to go to his short boyfriends Gymnastic competitions before, seeing as he nearly always had an important test or projects due date nearing. However this time he didn't have to worry about neither of those since tegu had just finished all of the exams in his college courses.

Grinning eagerly Oikawa quickly made it to his seat ready to watch his cute little ball of sunshine win this competition. Searching the the stage for Hinata Oikawa's grin widened when he saw the red head stretching in preparation to compete.

Half an hour later Oikawa was both amazed by Hinata's performance while his mind betrayed him by thinking of ways they could use Hinata's flexibility in bed. Seeing Hinata shoot him a suggestive look before doing several spins on the bar and proceeding to slid effortlessly into a split upon landing made him gulp as he started sweating lightly.

Oikawa mentally berated himself for thinking such things in the middle of Hinata's competition even as his eyes followed Hinata's every movement as he started to do cool down stretches in a pair of tights that showed of his thighs. Shaking his head rapidly Oikawa stood up, quickly making his way to the bathroom to splash his face with water and cool down.

[line break]

"So," Hinata's voice drawled suggestively behind him as he leaned against the sink, "how'd you like the show Tooru~?" He purred softly in Oikawa's ear, lazily looping his arms around the brunette's neck.

"Your really talented Shou and flexible." Oikawa's eyes widened in horror as the end of his sentence escapes his mouth, tensing up only to relax when Hinata started laughing in amusement.

"Well," Hinata murmured against Oikawa's neck, "I could show you just how flexible I am when we get back to your dorm Tooru. After all I asked Ken to distract Kuroo for me." He spoke with half lidded eyes full of lust and love.

Gulping Oikawa found himself unable to do anything but nod at Hinata's sudden show of dominance, finding it highly erotic as well as attractive. Leaning down Oikawa gave Hinata a needy kiss eliciting another laugh out of the short gymnast as he pulled away and tugged him towards the door.

"At least wait until we get there Tooru," Hinata teased, "wouldn't want anyone to catch us doing it in the bathroom after all now would we?"