Daddy, Im Scared

Mia's POV:
   I got on the train with Daddy and we found a compartment. We both fell asleep. I was propped up in a comfy position with my head on his shoulder.
   Three third years, by their sent, walked in.
  " Who are they?"
  " R.J.Lupin and Amelia Alex Lupin."
  " Blimey! She knows everything!"
  " Shh. And it's on their luggage Ron."
   He just mutters an apology. They start talking about Uncle Sirius. Suddenly the train stopped and all went cold.
   A dementor glides in. Daddy and I both use the Patronus charm and it goes away. He hands the three chocolate.
  " I'll be back. I need to have a chat with the driver."
   He leaves and I'm left with the three of them.
  " What was that?"
  " That was a dementor. One of the guards from Azkaban. They're looking for my uncle."
  " Whose your uncle?"
  " Wouldn't you like to know."
   With that I lean against Daddy's coat and fall asleep. I hear him walk back in and move me so I'm in his lap.
  " Wake up Little One. We're here."
  " 5 more hours."
  " Come on Little One."
   I open my eyes to see four people staring at me. I hide behind Daddy scared. I realize one pair of eyes were his. The others were the third years.
   I hold on to Daddy the whole way. When we get there I join the first years. We walk I and I immediately look for Daddy. My eyes land on him and he sends me a warm smile.
  " I will start with you Miss Lupin."
   I walk over and sit on the stool. As soon as the hat touches my head it yells Gryfindor. I sign in relief. I sit at the very back of table so I don't get noticed.
   Dumbledore does hiss peach and food appears. I'm not hungry so I don't eat.
   Afterwards we're lead to the common room. I head to my dorm and fall asleep.
-----------------------------
   I wake up and go get my schedule. I look and see I have Potions first.
   I walk down there. I shift uncomfortably in my seat when I sit down. After Potions I have D.A.D.A. Yes!
   I sit in the very back. Everyone walks in and Daddy tells us to get our wands out. He uses Longbottom as a test subject for the bogart. We all line up. It's now Harry's turn so I jump in front of him afraid it'll turn into Voldemort.
   The bogart tuns into a full moon. I'm put under a trance. Daddy sends it away and I snap out of it.
   I stay after class.
  " Daddy. I'm scared. What will we do? The full moon's tomorrow."
  " Don't worry Little One. We both took the potion so we can stay in here.