The Eighth Year

Mia's POV:
We got to redo our seventh year. The whole pack was there. I got my schedule. Tears weld in my eyes. I have D.A.D.A first. Same with Lucy, Hermione, and Harry. Tears start to fall down our faces. Vic sees Hermione and runs to her. So does Sirius. Harry hugs me. All of us girls burst into tears. McGonagall comes over to see why. We all point to our schedules. It takes her a while.
" It's ok. Remember he died for us."
" No! No he didn't! He died because Voldemort thought he owned the Elder Wand!"
With that we run to our dorms. The whole pack shares one.
Everyone joins us in a little while. It's time to go to sleep. We all join our mates. Being mates we share a bed.
I wake up with a usual headache. We all run to the manor. When we get there we go into the clearing in the backyard. We run around and play. Daddy, Mommy, Lucius, and I fall to the ground.
The shift ends soon. I get up and jump into my tree. I don't even bother to howl. I just lay down and set my head on my paws. I'm joined by Harry. I don't even lift my head.
The next morning I just stay in the tree. I don't bother getting up. I look down to see Ron and Harry fighting. Ron does the unthinkable.
I jump down. I start screaming. Ron looks at me then runs. I start crying over Harry's dead body. I get up and run after Ron. I see him and run faster. We get inside the school and I catch him in the Great Hall.
" How could you! He was your friend!"
By now the teachers and the pack gathered around us.
" He was never my friend! I used him!"
I try to grab him but I'm held back.
" Let me go!"
I start crying again.
" Please let me go."
I fall on my knees. I cry harder. I fling everyone holding onto me. I grab Ron by his throat.
" Let me go you dog!"
" You killed him! Someone call his father! Now let's see your last spell."
I grabbed his wand and held it up. I showed everyone. It was the killing curse.
" Ron! You do know you killed my mate right?"
He shakes his head. I just drop him and ran to the forest. I shifted and gave a mournful howl. My pack comes. I just run to the manor. I shift then run to my room.
Mommy knocks on my door.
" Baby please come out. Please. It'll be fine. Believe it or not Lucius is my third mate. Minerva will find out who your third mate is soon. I promise."
I slowly open the door. I nod and go to my last class. Transfiguration. I just looked at my desk the whole time.
  " Miss Lupin. I'd like to talk to you."
   I walk up to her slowly. I look at her with my eyes full of hope.
  " I'd like to inform you about your third mate. And the fact that Ronald Weasley is in Azkaban."
  " What about my mate?"
  " Oh! It's Neville Longbottom."
  " Thank Merlin! I thought you were going to say Malfoy."
   She just laughs. I find Neville and tell him everything. He wants to be a plain gray wolf in honor of Harry. We get to know each other very well.
  " So you want to be the herbology professor?"
  " So! You want to be the potions professor!"
  " I happen to like potions!"
  " And I happen to like herbology. Well now I do."
   We just start laughing. I take him to the Starlight Manor. He loves it.