Sirius is Innocent

Mia's POV:
The year's gone by fast. It was good. Except for the dementors and Uncle Sirius. I'm with Daddy when I see the map. I look at it and I see the names. Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger, Petter Petigrew, and Sirius Black.
" Daddy! We have to go to the Shrieking Shack. Now!"
I show him the map and we run. When we get there I freeze the tree and we rush down.
" Expellerumus!"
Everyone's wands go flying. They all look at me.
" No one hurts him and no one gets hurt. Ronald! Give me the stupid rat. Before I rip your leg off."
He hands me the rat and I hold him by his tail. Uncle Sirius shot a spell to make him transform. The rat becomes Petigrew.
He does this whole dramatic thing and we're now outside. Harry's talking to Uncle Sirius and I'm with Daddy.
" Professor!"
Hermione points at the moon. Sirius pushes Harry to the others.
" Amelia! Get over here!"
I continue looking at the moon. Daddy and it start panting. Sirius runs to us.
" Did you two take your potions? Lia can you answer me?"
" Rushed... Here.. Map.. No... Time."
I fall to the ground.
Daddy and I whimper.
" Professor? Professor Lupin?"
We howl. We walk to them from different sides. Snape comes out.
" There you three are..."
He turns to see us. He puts his arms out protectively. Uncle Sirius jumps out at me. This makes Daddy angry. He's very protective of me. I get up. The smell of human flesh is unbearable. We hear a howl. I distracts us but we continue. The howl goes again. We howl in reply and run in it's direction. When we get there I smell humans. I go in the direction. Two humans come out from behind a tree.
Daddy catches their sent. We growl at them. Out of nowhere a hippogryph pops out and attacks us. We leave and curl up together. We soon fall asleep.
When we wake up we go to his office. Harry walks in. Daddy doesn't look at him.
" Hello Harry. I saw you coming. I would give this to you but someone needs it more. Mia this is for you."
Daddy hands me the map.
" Professor do you have to leave?"
" Letters are coming in. And parents don't seem to want a werewolf teaching their kids. They also don't want a werewolf among their kids but that's beside the point."
Harry nods. I give Daddy a hug and he gets in the carriage.
Harry and I walk back inside. Draco walk up to us.
" Wait 'till my father hears that I'm going to school with a werewolf. He'll get you expelled."
" Wipe the smirk off your face Malfoy. The Ministry can't expel me."
" If people complain enough they can."
" Like I said before. Wipe off the smirk. The reason I'm at this school is because of the Ministry."
He just looks shocked. Harry and I just run to the Great Hall. We take are seats and wait. After we win the House Cup we pack. When we're done packing we get on the train. I sit by myself.
When I get home Daddy and I go to the Burrow. When we get there I walk in with my ears, tail, and teeth.
Ginny looks terrified. As do the twins, Mrs. Weasley, and Mr. Weasley. Ron bursts out laughing.
" I thought you knew me. I'm hurt."
They realize it was me and relax. The twins and Ginny give me hugs.
" You do know Sirius is innocent right?"
" Yes."