Why me?

Mia's POV:
The Yule Ball was boring. I went with Fred. Cedric and I wanted to to go together. But we're both champions. Oh yeah Cedric and I are dating. He also joined the pack. Hermione and Vic are a thing. He's also part of the pack. Tonks is too. She and a Daddy are together. Vic's pack name is Rain because he's the color of a storm cloud. Cedric's pack name is Peak because he's the color of a mountain. And Tonks is Rainbow. Her wolf color is like the color of an overcast sky.
The third task is coming soon. Let me tell you I'm scared. Vic, Cedric, and I are going to shift when we're out of sight.
I'm doing well in all my classes. Especially Transfiguration. Today is the third task.
We're standing outside the maze. I'm with Daddy. I look at Cedric then at Vic. They do the same.
The cannon blows and we step in. The maze closes and I shift. I make my way to the middle. Vic gets sent back as well as Fluer. Cedric, Harry, and I are waiting to grab the cup.
" One."
" Two."
" Three!"
With that we all jump and grab the cup. We get sent to a graveyard. I shift and wait. Harry yells at us to get back to the cup. We don't listen. I see Petigrew holding something. My foot burns.
" Why don't you give our guest a welcome."
" Yes Master. Avada Kadavra!"
He shoots at Cedric. I'm falling apart. I howl as loud as I can.
Hermione's POV:
I hear a howl. So does Remus and Victor. I feel broken some. I knew what happened. Cedric died.
Remus' POV:
The three of us heard the howl. Cedric's dead.
Victor's POV:
I heard the howl. My best friend's gone.
Tonk's POV:
I felt it. Cedric's gone for good.
Sirius' POV:
I heard a howl. I felt broken in some way. I knew then. Cedric's never coming back.
Mia's POV:
I'm in too much grief to notice the dark lord's back.
" Ah. Harry Potter. Amelia Lupin."
I just lay over Cedric. I whimper.
" I'm sorry. Did I kill your mate?"
I shift back.
" No. The rat did. I'm going to kill him. Someday. Not now. Do what you're going to do."
Soon Harry grabs us and hold the cup. I'm still laying over Cedric when we get back. Hermione screams. I'm grabbed and taken to a room. I scream. I try to get out. I'm with Harry and Moody. I just stare at the door. Dumbledore comes in with Snape and McGonagall. They go on about something. I'm soon let out of the room.
I run to the shack. The others hot on my trail. When I get there I lay in front of the fire a collapse. Everyone rushes over to me. I just cry. I cry, and cry, and cry.
It's time for the funeral. I don't go. I stay in my dorm.
One the last day Daddy, Hermione, Vic, Tonks, and Dumbledore come in.
" Are you ok Amelia?"
I shake my head. I won't talk. Even to Dumbledore.
" Lia please talk."
" Fine. I'll talk. Il ask you all something. Why me?"
" Little One. I know it hurt you. The same happened to me when your mother left. She rejected me. Now look. I have my second mate. You'll find yours."
" Thanks Daddy. Now you came here for a reason. Why Professor?"
" The new Order of the Phoenix is being formed. Your whole pack is apart of it. Including you."
" Really? Where will it be?"
" Sirius' family house."
I nod and start packing. With everyone's help of course. The whole pack is at Hogesmade. Of course Sirius is in his dog form. We all apparate to the place.