What happened to you

Mia's POV:
   It was the day of the full moon and Daddy and I were 'sick'. We were actually in his chambers waiting till the end of classes.
   When classes do end we go and wait for the moon to arrive. I'm sitting on a desk when it shows it's self. I'm now on the ground whimpering in pain like Daddy is.
   When it's over I walk over to him. He gets up and nuzzles my cheek. I just bat at him. I crouch so my tail is in the air and I'm resting  on my forepaws. I jump around him and we start playing. We end up falling asleep.
   When we wake up I go to my dorm. When I get there I'm met by three pairs of eyes.
  " Where were you last night. And all of yesterday."
  " I was with my father."
  " Why do you look so tired? And what's with the scars on your face?"
  " I didn't get much sleep. And it none of your business about my scars!"
   They just cower. I let my tail and ears come out. They look shocked.
  " I thought the whole school knew I was a shifter. Oh you guys left early. Well I get it from my mothers side."
  " What does your mother do?"
  " I don't know."
  " Where is she?"
  " I don't know that either."
  " Well what happened to her?"
  " I don't know! She left me  with my father."
  " One more question. Why're you and your dad afraid of a crystal ball?"
  " We have our reasons."
   With that I went to potions. It was very boring. He had one of those love potions. He made me smell it.
  " It smells like chocolate, mint, and it has a smokey flavor."
  " Why does it smell like your father? It's supposed to smell like your true love."
  " The only person I've ever loved was my father. I'm just like him you know."
  " Yes. Yes you are."
   I smirk and go to D.A.D.A.
   When I get there I tell Daddy what happened. He just smirked like I did. He then tells me to sit down.
   I sit in the very back like usual. Our lesson was about Grindylows.
   At the end I rushed to transfiguration. I turned into my wolf and sat in her chair. The first years haven't seen her in her animagi form. I'm laughing in my head cause they think I'm Professor McGonagall. Also because she's in my spot at the front so they think she's me. When class starts the third and second years are laughing. The first years know I'm a shifter. They just don't know what I shift into.
   We jump off of the chairs and shift. I leave my ears, tail, and teeth. I love the first years expression.
  " I think I might've got white fur all over your chair Professor."
  " It's alright. Yours might smell like cat. I know you don't like cats."
  " And you, dog like creatures."
   The first years still look shocked. I decide to slam my hands on my desk. It scares the crap out of them. The years above them burst out laughing.
   After class I went to the Common Room. Of course the Golden Trio were waiting.
  " Where were you last night? What happened?"
  " Nothing!"