I thought these were challenges

Mia's POV:
" She cheated!"
" Well Madam. The rules say nothing of shifting so technically I didn't cheat."
She scowls at. I just run to Daddy and give him a hug.
" I did it Daddy!"
" Yes you did Little One. Now don't give me a heart attack next time."
" I'll try. Tomorrow's the full moon."
" I know."
" Meet me on the dorm. Hermione and I need to tell you something."
He rolls his eyes and leaves. I run over to Hermione.
" Hermione. We need to tell my dad. We have to go to our dorm."
" Ok let's go."
With that we run to the tower. When we get there we head up the stairs and we reach the door to our dorm.
" Would you do the honors 'Mione?"
" Pleasure. Midnight Moon."
The door opens and we laugh at each other. I see Daddy sitting on the bed.
" So you needed to tell me something?"
" Yes. Hermione isn't a legal anumagus."
" Why?"
" Why did James, Petigrew, and Uncle Sirius become one?"
" To help on full moons. What animal?"
" A wolf. As black as night. I chose that because Lia and I are complete opposites. Part of the reasons we're best friends."
" Amazing. Well stay with us tomorrow. Little One we need our potions."
" That's another thing. Snape hasn't been here almost all week."
" Great! Perfect. That's just what we need. Hermione be careful."
" Another thing. Because Hermione's a wolf we won't hurt her. We'll think she's one of us. She can also hear from far away in her human form. Also we'll think to protect her before she's shifted."
" You've tested it haven't you."
" Yes. Yes we have."
He just smiles and we fall asleep.
Daddy and I wake up with headaches. We all go outside and run to the shack. Hermione shifts and freezes the tree. When we're in she unfreezes it.
Some hours later I fall to the ground in pain. I'm soon on my four paws. The moon shows. The three of us howl.
Daddy goes over to Hermione and she bows. He bows in return. I catch the sent of a dog. I growl at Daddy. He catches the sent. He growls at Hermione. She catches the sent. Daddy stands protectively in front of the two of us.
The dog walks in and bows. Daddy bows back. 'Mione talks to him outside. Where we can't go. She walks in as a human.
" Remus. Lia. Can we make a pack?"
Daddy nods.
" Can Sirius join? Even though he's a dog animagus?"
He nods again.
" Don't attack him."
Sirius walks in as a dog. We leave him be. The moon comes out of the clouds again. Daddy howls. Then I do. The Hermione. Then Sirius.
Then next morning we're all human. We get up.
" What are you going to do Sirius?"
" Well Remus. I've decided I'll stay in the shack. I'll use magic on the food of course but it'll be nice."
" Daddy? Can you stay here over the school years?"
" Of course Little One."
'Mione and I smile. The three of us go to the dorm. When we get there in a posh voice Hermione speaks up.
" Would you do the honors Lia?"
" Why of course. Midnight Moon."
The door opens and we laugh.
" We need pack names. I'm Midnight, Daddy's Moony, and Uncle Sirius is Padfoot. What about you 'Mione?"
" How about I'll be Night and you be Snow? It fits us."
" Alright. Now a name for the pack. Any ideas Daddy?"
" The Starlight Pack."
" Perfect."
The weeks to the second task go by quickly. It's almost time but I can find Daddy or Hermione.
I get to the platform and wait. The cannon goes off and we all jump in. I use a spell to give me a tail and gills. I swim to the middle of the lake. I see Daddy and Hermione. I use my wand an release Daddy. I'm about to release Hermione when Vic gets her.
I just grab Daddy and swim fast. I reach the platform first. The croud cheers so loud I have to plug my ears.
I hug Daddy when he unfreezes. The croud cheers when Vic and Hermione reach the platform. I give her a hug as she joins Daddy and I.
" I'm happy all three of us live. Also Daddy. You need to be able to shift willingly like me. Hermione still has some of the potion. Just choose what color wolf."
" I'll do a gray wolf."
" Why?"
" Well gray is the mixture of black and white. Both of your colors."
We just nod. At the end of the day Hermione grabs the potion and we head to our shack. We tell Padfoot the whole plan. Daddy then drinks the potion and shifts to a gray wolf.
" Padfoot. You as well. You can shift to a dog or a wolf. Choose a color first."
" A very light grey."
He drinks the potion and becomes a light gray wolf. He shifts back.
" So how was the second task?"
" I don't even know why they're called challenges."