Fashion At It's Best

I don’t know about you but summer is my favorite season for fashion! The shorts get shorter, the tanks get cuter, and don’t even get me started on the gladiator sandals. This summer is all about the “Clash of the Patterns.” Get the movie humor?

To dress yourself up this summer for a casual walk or a mall trip, start with a basic simple tank top. Your signature tank can be plain, or have a couple words or phrases on it. But let me get one thing straight. For your tops, Simple is Better.

Unless you live under a rock, you’re going to find out sometime that this summer is all about the denim. And when I mean skinny jeans, I’m not talking about the plain ones. Summer 2013 is all about the patterns. Forever 21, in my opinion, has got the hottest denim ever. Depending on where you live, you can wear patterned denim booty shorts or skinny jeans. I’m a Cali girl, so I’m going to go with ripped patterned shorts.

In-style patterns include the Stars and Stripes (American Flag), daisies, and old-fashioned checkers. I am OBSESSED with washed out jeans. If you’re not a flashy pattern type of girl, you need at least one pair of washed out jeans in your closet.

Now let’s move on to my favorite part of dressing up: the accessories. June and July is all about the silver and the turquoise. We all know gold is a fall and winter jewel. I’ve been stocking up on Bohemian Jewelry the past couple of days and you should too. Last but not least, I have been lately obsessed with neon feather earrings. You can get them at almost every woman’s store in the mall, but I get mine at “Love Culture”. Neon Feather Earrings give a kick into this summer and have a guarantee to get you noticed.

Until next time….

Article By: pinkpanda1239