Teen Talk

The clowns with their funny looking clothes and red noses walk towards you with their smiling faces as they pull out a balloon and make you a balloon animal that has you entertained for a good two hours.

At least, that's how I personally remember the circus and the cotton candy that gave you stomach pains from eating too much when you were little.

Now to the present, where you grab some of your mates and head to the circus to see the stunts that have you saying, "Oh argh, wow! How did they do that?" As you are on the edge of your seat with your nails clawing at the seat and your eyes glued to the acrobats and high wire performers, flying through the air.

Everything about the circus screams danger, excitement and a hell of a lot of fun waiting to happen. From the exotic animals, the lion tamers, fire eaters, trapeze artists, acrobats to illusionists and of course the clowns that have you laughing with tears of happiness.

Now I know not many people have been to the circus. So for those who have never been, you have to see the fire eaters as they will amaze you with their talent that will have you gasping with shock and wonder, as you watch them swallow a thick piece of wood set on fire without crying out in pain, leaving you saying "Like what are they, the terminator?"

So before you leave this article and call your friend to go to the circus, here’s a list of things I recommend you to see:

• Fire eaters

•Lion tamers

•Acrobats

•Illusionists

•Trapeze artists

•Clowns

•Exotic animals

If after going to the circus you realize you want to be a part of the circus, you should go to a circus school where you are trained by professionals.

Article By: sandybrandy