Who's This?

How many of you have heard of the name Big Apple Circus?

Anyone?

Well if you have then you already know what I’m thinking about putting on this article and you should encourage people to go and check them out. If you haven’t then let me give you one word that’ll catch your attention.

LEGENDARIUM.

You all remember Britney Spears ‘Circus’ music video right. That music video was filled in the Big Apple Circus tent and the dancers and performers shown in the music video yeah those where the performers from Big Apple Circus themselves. If that doesn’t prove how legendary they are that even Britney Spears used them on her music video then I really don’t know what I can say to convince you to give their two hour running show a try.

A little history: Big Apple Circus has a cast of more than 21 performers and that’s not including the numerous of animals that run around the circus. However a shocker may come to you when I tell you that Big Apple Circus was not founded in New York but in Kent, England in 1974. It all started when the founder, Paul Binder, and co-founder, Michael Christensen, became juggling partners in the streets of Europe. They came back to America in 1976 with one thing in mind: to build a dream and make people laugh and enjoy themselves. That dream took them three years to accomplish and in 1997 they found a site for the tent-raising in Battery Park, New York and since then they have created an award-winning, not-for-profit Big Apple Circus.

Click the External Link and visit their website and purchase a ticket today for the amazing 36 year running of Big Apple Circus.

Article By: Purple_Romance