Oh Fuck...Please Pick Up! (ѕнαяиιє¢є)

(Sharniece's POV)

This Isnt The First Time He's Done This, Tre'von Is Such An Ass. He Doesnt Think At All, I Dont Know Why I Loved Him.

UGHHHHHH!!?

I Cant Even Think Straight, Considering The Fact That The Last 5 Times He Has Cheated On Me. Its Been With 5 Different Barbies.

Like What Do I Look Like? A Side Line Hoe? No....

I Mean I Should Have Saw This Coming. I Shake My Head In Disappointmet & Burry My Face In My Hands. To Clear My Thoughts I Turn On The Radio, Hoping The Music Would Endure My Painful Thoughts As I Listenes Thoughtfully.

"Wassup We Are The After Darks, Here To Make Your Night Last"

One Boys Voice Turns Me On & Makes Me Gradually Bite My Lip Over The Radio.

"We Love The Ladies Calls To Our Office, Dont Be Afriad. If You Want A Pain Releaver Call Us!"

That Boys Voice Was So Sexy....UGH! I Couldnt Describe It. It Was Like It Was Seducing Me Over The Radio.

"Our Service Is Pain Free, But We'll Have You......"

I Thought To Myself, They'll Have Me What???

"And We Are , The After Darks"

As The Information Was Said In A Deep Man's Voice, The Recording Quickly Got My Attention. I Jotted Down The Number & Took A Deep Breath In....& Then Out. I Cut The Radio Off & Thought For A Moment.

I Closed My Eyes & Laid Back On My Soft Blech White Pillow.

But That Was The Thing, I Couldnt Think. I Couldnt Think Shraight, I Was Going Crazy. Wanting To Peel Out Of My Skin Right Then & Their.

I Had To Call Them, That Was The Only Thing On Mind. But That Boys Voice! I Couldnt Take It Anymore.

I Quickly Picked Up The Phone As It Reached 11:00 & Called The Number.

I Knew What I Was About To Do Would Be Out Of My Parents League. They'd Be Disappointed In Me. But I Didnt Give A Fuck, I Was Calling Anyways!

The Phone Rang A Couple Of Times, I Started Panicking. My Heart Started Pounding Inside Me. I Could Tell My Heart Rate Was Increasing.

Wispering To Myself, "Please Pick Up! Oh Please Pick Up!"

Thankfully, I Heard A Voice On The Other End.

"Hello This Is Roc, One Of The After Darks"

My Heart Dropped, Its His Voice!

The Same Guy On The Radio! I Didnt Speak For A Moment.

"Hello?"

Yes, Im Here, Im Sorry. I Blacked Out For A Sexcond Their.

"A SEXcond? He Laughted"

Exuse Me, I Meant Second. I Smacked My Head With My Hand In Shame & Shakes It In Regret.

"Well, What Have You Called In Tonight For? Whats Your Problem?"

I Spoke Clearly, "My Ex Cheated On Me Like 5 Times, I Spoke. He Never Thinks About How I Feel, He's An Ass.

"I See, Roc Stated. & What Would You Like The After Darks To Do For You?"

I Cleared My Throat, "I...I Want You To Come Down & Help Me Clear My Mind, I Mean Isnt That What You Do?"

"What We Do Is Strictly Business, Our Business"

I See, I Said Smirking. Im Stressed & Tired. I Cant Even Think. I Could Hear Him Breathing Over The Phone. I Couldnt Bear But To Think Of....."

"Whats Your Name Baby?"

My Name Is Sharniece, Roc....

Sharniece Mayland.

"Thats A Pretty Name"

I Laugh, Thank You. So Can You Please Come An Relieve My Stress? Roc? I Asked, That Name What So Sexy. I Started To Feel My Clit As I Got Into The Moment. Closing My Eyes.

"Where Do You Live?"

Just Off On Route 10, In Long Meadow (23731) . My House Is The First One On The Left. Its White.

I Could Hear The Sound Of The Pen As He Strokes Down My Information On A Piece Of Paper.

"Thank You Cutie, I'll Be Their In A Few , I Wont Charge You, You Seem To......"

He Hung Up The Phone As I Started In A Moment. A Daydream. I Hung Up The Phone As The Quietness Hung Around My Room Of The House.

I Sat Back & Smiles, My Thoughts Took Back Over, I Didnt Even Think What I Did Was Real. It Seemed Real. What I Daydreaming To Long?