Do You Remember?

As Moved On The Sheets Of My Bed, I Felt The Breeze From The Vivid Wind Brushed On My Naked Skin. I Flinched From The thoughts Of Last Night, How It Felt. I Thought To Myself...

Well What Did Happen Last night?

I Shook My Head, It was rare for me to forget things. I began to get dressed, first taking my morning cleanse in the warm shower. Then I began to dress myself with A tight White dress shirt with red roses on it & Blue Jean shorts, Preferably Hollister. I then matched my outfit up with my light-brown Moccasins. I was still trying to remember what happened last night, but I couldn't. I then looked over at my nightstand. It then held A piece of paper on It & I cautiously grabbed it. "After Darks" It Read, with the Office # & Service Hours. I blinked my eyes once, trying to remember. I smiled & giggled.

"Oh Yeah Haha, Damn I Guess It Was Real. OMFG That Roc After Dark Is So Sexy. Maybe I Should Stop By The Office & Just Pay Him A Visit. If That's Okay." (She thinks)

Thinking about it harder, I didn't wanna roll up in there & they don't communicate with their customers. I mean I just wanna talk to Roc. I was trying not to get horny just thinking about him, although he really made me forget everything from that night. I started to grab my car keys & run out the door of my house, locking it from behind. In the car, I applied my lipstick & eyeliner before I drove off. Patting my face with little makeup to make my face seem lighter, but later taking it off with a towel. I rubbed my lips together to spread the red lipstick out more & brushed my eyelashes to make them longer. I smiled in the mirror, but then I thought about what the website had informed me about. All their customers. I slowly pulled up at the place, looking around as the office didn't have a proper sign on the top, but it did on the door. I looked around, making sure no one I knew saw me here, although they get a lot of business. I got out of my Acura & made my way to the front door, overhearing Ray laughing in the background. I took a deep breathe & stepped in as the loudness thickened. It was completely silent & I close my eyes for a quick moment. I looked around & walked to the front counter.

"Um, can I speak with Roc, One of the After Darks?"

I asked, looking straight ahead trying to free my nervousness.

"I'm sorry, we don't do walk-ins, you have to make an appointment" Prodigy said, giving a big smile & looking at Prince.

"PLEASE? , It will only be just for A moment" I said slowly to Prod.

"Ma'am , im sorry, your going to have to contact out manager" He said after

"Yo, man I got this" Roc said walking in to our conversation. "What do you need Miss?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"I, I need to speak with you in private" I said.

He looked at everyone & Told me to come here. We walked to the back & I looked around at the walls & doors of the place, frames that showed "Employee of The Month" , Roc's picture was on the wall like 3 times. I bit my lips at the glance of his butt.

"Right In Here" he said to me, pointing his finger to the right of me.

We walked in & I looked back as he shut the door for our privacy. He sat on the desk & glanced at me, more like my body as my stomach showed a little from my shirt.

"So what do you need to speak with me about?" He stated.

"Lastnight" , I replied

"What about lastnight? I hardly remember all my customers that make appointments with me, considering it was "After Dark"

He laughed & propped his hands in his lap, waiting for a response from me. Yet silence grew.

"Um, It...It was kind of blurry for me but....I"

"Lol, well you know I don't really remember you", He said

"That's Okay, Uhhh Can you please come back &...."

"Look, in my contract it stated that I really cant get interactive with my customers. Like be in a relationship with them, Its just how it is." He says.

"I...I Know Roc, Its just that I really Like you"

"How do you know that? I mean I barely know you, I have sex with a lot of girls, that's my job & if you like me, doesn't that bother you? A lot of girls like me, What makes how I feel about every girl different about my feelings for you?" He commented.

His words hit me like a bad headache, No words came to mind. I Had nothing to say. I slowly approached him. With my body close to his. I was standing in between his legs & my heart pounded louder.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I Began to kiss his big, soft lips for a long moment & he came in, deepening the short kiss. I stuck my tongue in & I saw him close his eyes. I started to feel under his shirt & his heart grew louder from my actions to him. He then realized what he was doing & forced himself back. Licking his lips after & looking at me.

"Sharniece I..." He said, before I cut him off.

"I thought you didn't remember me"