Abortion?

(ROC)

Oh Shit! Said Roc
Sharniece held her stomach & screamed loudly.
Roc panicked, He didnt know what to do. Roc Quickly ran & grabbed his car keys, starting up the car to take her to the ER.

Roc: Come on baby

Roc Slowly helped Sharniece up & carried her to the car. He felt her stomach once more & leaned over to kiss it. Sharniece was in so much pain she screamed louder . Forcing Roc to speed to the Hospital just a mile ahead.

Sharniece: UGHHH!! ROC!!

Roc Closed his eyes dispite of the screaming. He finally made it to the ER & quickly rushed Sharniece in & onto a rolling Bed as the doctors took her in. I held her hand tight & looked at her as she tried to maintain herself.

Sharniece: Roc? Baby Are U There?!

Her forehead began to get sweaty, They sat her upright & gave her some pain releaver to ease her pain. Doctors filled the room , moving me back towards the wall. We were having a Son, through I didn't really wanna see the whole "baby coming out Sharniece's biscuit thing" I backed away as I heard the words "PUSHH SWEETIE" , All I could do was stare.

"PUSHHHH, PUSHHHHH" the doctors said. "PUSHHHH" They said once more as the sounds of a baby emorced. Sharniece had sweated out her hair & I was too frightened to hold her hand.
The doctors handed her our son & I re appeared from the closed corner to see my little man. I kissed Shar gently for a few moments & smiled at her. MB & Shars mother Bursted in quickly. As we started talking a few minutes later, One of the ladies from the front desk came in with some papers I had never seen before.
"Make sure u get there's Signed & returned As Soon As Possible Sir" said the lady. Everyone looked at me, Including Sharniece.

Sharniece: What Are Those Chres?

"The Abortion Papers" He claimed, A dead silence grew across the room.

Ray: Ayyo Man, u sure about this?

Roc: Ray You Know! I Can't Afford This, My Reputation....

I stared at ray blankly & took out a pen. I saw Shar's mother shake her head once, & I just closed my eyes again.

Prince: I think u should think about this bro, I mean. U can't just give him up like that.

Prod: Prince is right, ......It ain't always about you dog..

MB Slowly left the room and made their way to the lobby, along with Walter. I Still signed the papers . Right on the dotted lines. I Felt My heart stop once....I began to get cold...