Blind

Roc's POV:

I Knew I Had Messed Up Big Time. Prod Went After Her, That Was Supposed To Be Me. I Think I loved Her, NO! I Did Love Her, & My Son.
But I Didn't Even Know His Name😔.
__________________________

Outside:

Prod: Sharniece, Please
I Know He Messed Up, But I Thought You Said You Were Okay With The Job?

Sharniece: Well I'm Not Okay With It Now! What If He Gets Another Hoe Pregnant?! Then What? I'll Mean Nothing To Him.

Prod: That's Not True!

Sharniece: If It Isn't True, Then Why Was He Just In There Fucking Two Girls? He Lied To Me.

Prod Couldn't Say Anything, He Knew She Was Right. Roc's Actions Were Wrong & Prod Didn't Want Her & Adrian To Suffer. Sharniece Frowned, Then Shook Her Head As She Got In The Car After Putting Adrian In The Back Seat. She Began To Pull Off As Prod Put His Hand On Top Of The Car. Making A Slight Slapping Noise..
Prod Hopped In The Car & Looked At Sharniece..

Sharniece: What Are You Doing?

Prod: Just Drive

Roc Finally Ran Outside For Sharniece & Saw Her Pulling Off With Prod.
I Loved Her, I Felt Like I Had Lost Her. I Couldn't See that I Needed To be With Her. & My Son. Why Did I lie To her?! I felt so stupid. What Was Prod doing with her tho? Melloni & Kelsie Walked Out The Building.

Kelsie: You Okay Baby?

Kelsie Started Playing With Roc's Hair & Melloni Began To Kiss Him. Roc Rejected The Kiss & Walked Away From The Both Of Them. They Knew Roc Had A Baby. & That He Had A Girlfriend As Well. He Had Claimed Sharniece As His, & His Only.

Roc's Thoughts:

So What Was I Going To do?

What Did Prod Have To Say To Me?

What Was Sharniece & Adrian Going To Do Without Me? Mistakes....It Seemed Like They didn't Need Me Anymore,

I Was BLIND.....