Choices > Roc <

ROC'S POV:

I haven't been to work in over a week, I don't know what to do but I have to make money some type of way. I hadn't told Sharniece that I left for my Job again. MB hadn't talked to me all day. I hope they don't think this baby thing is going to change anything.

Walter: MB!

We all looked up & Ray came from the back. He passed out our checks for 2 weeks of work, Although I was the last to receive mines.

Walter: Roc , Do u think this is a good Idea, you know...to be here right now? You got Sharniece all alone at the hospital & I don't think she would approve of u being here.

He handed me my check slowly & gave a thinking look.

Roc: Walter, I'm not letting this Tare apart MB, We're aborting the baby so Everything is gunna be fine okay?

Walter Walked away & I just looked back down at my papers of past appointments I had missed. I then managed to come across Sharniece's Paper, I just put it to the side, hoping to not look at it again.

*The Phone Rings*

Roc: Hello?

Sharniece: Hey It's Me Baby

Roc: Oh, Hey

Sharniece: Are you okay? The Baby Keeps Crying & I don't know what to do

Roc: Yeah, I'm Fine. Just Fees him Or Something. Do Something

Sharniece: Okay..... & Baby I hope your not at work. You know how I feel about that Job now. You got me & that's all you need right? & the baby?

Roc: No I'm Not At work. I have to go, I'll Be By There Soon To Pick You Up

I hang up the phone before she could say anything else. The door bell rung right after. It startled me.
We all looked up & Prince Smirks At us. I had seen her before, I'm sure she had made an appointment with me. Her Name Was Melloni Graves.

Melloni: Hi, Um....I just came to see if my spot was still reserved for Roc?

Everyone looked at me, & I just stared at her, She was fine too. But I didn't wanna think like that.

Prince: Roc Is Not Working Right Now, But I Can Help You....

He said with a smirk.

Roc: No I Got This

Prod: Roc, What Are You Doing? You Know You Can't!

Melloni: Is Everything Okay?

Ray: No Ma'am , Everything Isn't. Roc Is Out Of A Job right Now. He Has BIGGER responsibilities now!

Roc: Look! I Can Do What I Want! & Right Now If This Girl wants Me, Well She Can Damn Sure Have Me!

MB Just Shook There Heads, They ain't wanna respect his opinion, but they couldn't make him do anything.

Roc: Come right this way

Melloni Walked Past Roc & into the back room. I Shut the door behind us.

Roc: So what can I do for you Baby?

I could feel her tensing up, She was looking sexy in her booty shorts & tank top.

Melloni: this girl at school pissed me off, she kissed my crush Infront of me & He let her! Then I heard a rumor that they had sex,He claims he ain't. I haven't talked to him since. Roc can you just be honest with me? WOULD YOU EVER LIE TO A PERSON YOU LOVE?

Roc: No I wouldn't

He thought back to where he had lied to Sharniece about where he was at. But he over looked it.
Melloni Began to make the first Move. She kissed roc & then added her tougne. I held her waist & squeeze her butt.
I then began to take her shirt off & kissed her boobs. She bit her lip & held my head. Melloni Started slipping Her Pants off & She had a pair of underwear with my name on the Crotch. It said "Roc's Property" .

Roc: Ohhhhhh shit baby.

Melloni Laughed & Took her underwear Off, I felt her private once , It was so soft I began to sweat.

*Ding Dong*

Another One Of My Clients Came In, I Recognized Her Voice, It Was Kelsie.
She Heard Melloni Moaning & Knew I Was Working. I slipped Melloni's Bra Off & Sucked Her Nipple. I Then Told Kelsie to Come Here. She Began making Her Way Down. He Peaked In & Saw Me kissing her nipples. She Laughed & introduced herslf to Melloni. I could feel Melloni's heart Racing. She kept staring at Kelsie's Crotch.

Kelsie: You Got Room for one More?

Melloni: Hell Yes

I squeezed Melloni's Ass again. I knew this was wrong, But I couldn't resist. Melloni walked over to Keslie & Began looking her over . Kelsie then kissed Melloni & She began to Lay Kelsie down on the table, Melloni Began Ridding Her Face & Biting Her Lips.

Melloni: Mhmmm!! OHHHH YESS!! Right There Baby.

I Had Never Had This Type Of appointment Before. I took Off Kelsie's Pants & I felt her stomach . Kelsie moaned & I Slipped her underwear off. She tasted Like strawberries , I loved hers. I started to suck her clit as Melloni was still On her face. She grabbed Roczilla & felt it a little. I Pain of guilt went over me, I tried to ignore it. I dropped my pants & patted Kelsie's Pussy. I then shoved Roczilla In & Plunged in & out as I saw her pussy getting wet.

Kelsie: Ohhhh Fuck😩

Melloni felt Roczilla As I went inside kelsie hard. I went harder & I heard the pounding sound. Melloni & Kelsie Switched positions & Began scissoring Eachother. I was getting Hornier Every Minute Just Looking At Them. They Moaned Loud & Felt Eachothers Boobs. I Kissed Melloni & Started Sucking Kelsie's Boob...
Kelsie then tougne kissed Melloni & started ridding my dick fast. Kelsie Felt My hair & kissed me once . Her moaning made me smile. I didn't know what kind of trouble I was getting myself into. I then saw Melloni Eating Kelsie's Ass. I Started Cumming. I kissed Kelsie's Ass & smacked it once. I stepped back while Melloni & Kelsie Were At It✔️

I Couldn't Tell Sharniece About This. I Had already lied to her once. This was too big Of A Lie. But It felt so good to Have a 3-Some w/ These Girls. I sat down in the chair As Kelsie started fingering Melloni. I Closed my eyes & Tried to think about Sharniece. I Couldn't Have An Affair While I was With her . & I Just Had Sex w/ 2 Girls..