Chapter 2

A/N Picture of Kaylee's ex - boyfriend.

Kaylee

I was in school and it was lunch. My cousins crew and Jessica's friends were hanging with us. But Jessica wasn't here.

"Hey did you guys hear about the new kid he's hot?" Natalie asked us.

"No, but I've heard of him not seen him" Marisol said.

"He's super hot" Emma adds.

"Oh my gosh he's right there!" Natalie pointed at him. I froze and my eyes widen. It couldn't be him. After this time, it can't be. His eyes met mine. It is him! Crap what I'm I going to do?! He's coming towards me! Shit!

"Guys I gotta go" I say and rush out the lunch room. I exit school grounds.

I got in my car and drove off to the shop.

He's back.

*Unknown*

I saw her. Her blue eyes met mine. I found her after all these years I can get her back. I walked towards her table. Her eyes widened more every time I came closer. Then she said something to her friends and ran off.

"Hey, there pretty boy" A girl from her table said. She was beautiful but not stunning. 

"Hey, um do you know where Kaylee is going?" I ask them.

"No" they all said.

"Where is she?" I asked again.

"She works at the Garge shop" A girl with pretty brown hair said.

"Where's that at?" I say.

"Off Alexander McQueen street then turn to a right then you'll see a little shop there" she said eating a fry and wine if her friends hits her on the arm. She hisses 'ow' to her.

"Thanks bye" I said then ran out the door. I got in my car and drove off.

I'm going to her back.