Chapter 8

A/N sorry for not updating sooner

Nyle

That night...

"Kaylee watch out!!" I yell.

I couldn't forget what I've done. It's all my fault she's in that white room with chords on her. I shouldn't have pissed her off. I shouldn't have. It was her birthday!! Her birthday. I'm a horrible person.

I put the work suit on. And open the shop. I'm taking over the shop for Kaylee. I can't and never will I forget the day I Nyle Newsmen meet Kaylee Rose.

Flash back...3 years ago..

After pushing the car for hours now we make a stop. I look at the sign The Garge. Is what it read. My dad and I looked at which other.

"Go see if we can get help." My farther said. I nodded and walked inside. I froze to see the most beautiful girl I ever seen.

Her dark hair and eyes. In the navy blue uniform, with a bandana in her hair, and converse.

She caught me staring at her and she smiled. I smiled back.

"How may I help you?" An older looking man came up to me with white hair.

"My dad and I need help with our car. It broke down in the middle of the road." I told him as he nods and heads outside.

"I'm Kaylee." She said sticking out her hand. She spoke softly. I shake her hand.

"I'm Nyle." I tell her.

"You going anywhere special?" She asks me.

"What makes you say that?" I ask with a smile.

"Your wearing a tuxedo." She pointed at my tuxedo. I chuckle.

"Uh yeah a big family dinner. My mom is going to be pissed." I tell her as she laughs a little.

Man even her laugh is beautiful.

"You think my laugh is beautiful?" She asks me. Shit! I said that out loud?!

"Uh yeah." I say looking down.

"I think you have nice eyes." She said with laugh at the end. I smile. The door bell rang and walked in my dad with man who had greeted me early.

"Son it looks like we're gonna be here for the tonight. " My farther told me and I nodded.

"Kaylee show the guests to the room please." The man told her as she nods. I followed her to the room. She opened the door. It had one bed, a tv, restroom, couch, and a window.

"Thank you." My farther told her.

"No problem have a good stay." She said. Before she walked away she winked at me. She winked at me? I walked inside the room.

"Hey dad I'll be back." I yelled.

"Ok." He yelled back as I closed the door.

I tip toed down the stairs. And into the office where I found Kaylee.

"Grandpa I called mom she's coming for you." She spoke.

"No need." He coughed into the napkin.

"Yes Poppa your coughing up blood again." She said and he nodded then the door bell went off. A woman came in with dark hair ans blue eyes. She took the man with white hair. And left. Kaylee sighed.

I walked in and tapped her shoulder she turned around. Tears ran down her cheeks. I hugged her. Feeling sorry for her. She hugged me back and soaked my shirt with her tears.

She finally pulled away. And grabbed my hand. She pulled me back up the stairs and stopped at my door.

"Thank you, now go to sleep." She said.

"No, I cant do that." I tell her.

"Why not?" She asks me.

"Because." I said smiling.

"Becau-

I didn't let her talk anymore. I kissed her and I liked it. She kissed me back. Me placing my hands on her hips and her arms around my neck. We pulled away.

"Now can you go to sleep?" She asks me.

"Nope." I told her.

"Yes you are." She said.

"Not with out another kiss." I tell her.

"Not happening." She laughed and opened the door.

She pushed me inside. I stood at the door frame.

"I'll get that kiss tomorrow." I tell her and grab her hand.

"We'll see about that." She whispers into my ear and closes the door.

End of flash back.

I smile at the memory.

The day I met Kaylee Rose.