Chapter 11

A/N really short chapter.

Nyle

I came back to the shop and dropped the roses on the desk. I went to go fresh in up. I got up the stairs and closed the door.

I took a shower and got dressed into a white shirt and dark blue jeans and did my hair a bit.

I saw Alex and Marisol asleep on the couch together. I wish I knew where Kaylee was at. I sigh.

I heard the bell go off and I went up to the front.

I couldn't believe what I saw in front of me.

"Kaylee?" I said. She smiled at me. God she was beautiful. She was wearing a white summer dress with a cut in the front, brown sandals, and her hair was curled.

She looked like an angel.

I came towards her and she ran into my arms.

"I'm, I dreaming?" I whispered into her ear. She chuckled.

"No, Nyle I'm here and I'm real." She whispered back. I hug her tighter.

"You sure?" I say. She chuckles again. Gosh I missed that.

"Yes." She said.

I turned to see Jess and Ruben with Amy and Jordan. Along with Jonathan and Lavender. They were smiling.

"We'll be back, we need to talk." Kaylee said and they nodded. She took me upstairs to talk in private.

Kaylee

Nyle started talking but I cut him off. I kissed him and I liked it. I missed it. I missed him. Everything.

He kissed me back wrapping his arms around my waist. I placed my hands on his shoulders for support. He closed our gap between us.

I let go to breathe. I rested my head on his chest.

"I missed you." Nyle said. "Alot."

"Nyle, I missed you. It hurt to hear you talk and cry. God how wanted to just shut you up with a kiss. You shouldn't blame yourself for what happened. It was me. My fault. I was the one who didn't look. You were just looking out for me. Nyle, I just realized that I love you." I told him. He smiled.

He didn't say anything. Not a word. I was scared that he didn't love me back. But I didn't care either way because I loved him even if it didn't matter to him.

He had finally spoke and his words made me happy...

"I love you too."