Chapter 4

A/N outfit on top

Kaylee

Tonight is Jessica's first race and she invited all of us. My cousin and the girls are getting ready. Jessica asked for some help so we picked her outfit. Annette and Emma were doing her makeup as Natalie and Jackie did her hair. I picked her outfit it was a her black leather jacket, with some white and black converse, with black pants, and a black shirt that said 1989. The girls curled her hair and did a smokey eye with dark red lipstick.

My outfit was a white dress with a jean jacket and some black boots. My makeup was a nice white eyeshadow, with a thick eyeliner, mascara, and to top it off my red lipstick. Jessica left to talk to her uncle. Annette and I drove to the race. The stadium was huge its abounded but it looks good. Lots of people are here the stadium was filled with probably three thousand people. I saw Jessica at the track as she waved at us as we waved back. I saw Noah and...Nyle coming towards us. I mean I know their brothers but really? We all sat down and Nyle had to sit next to me. I was talking to Emma she said she saw Tyler here with Lacey and to be careful. Since Tyler broke up with Annette and got back with Lacey. I heard Natalie yell saying that Danny was here. I look and see him and Annette hug.

"You know we can hug too." Nyle whispered in my ear. I roll my eyes.

"Like if that's ever going to happen." I tell him. Then the race started I saw Jessica jump in her car.

The race was so exciting and it ended with Jessica winning first place, I was so happy for her. Every one started to exit the seats. I climbed down the seats and I slipped. I was about to fall when strong arms caught me. I look up to see Nyle.

"You okay?" He asks me.

"Mhmm." I say and nod my head. I hate my skin was burning as his arms were still holding me.

He carries me like a bridal style. All the way down the steps.

"Put me down, I can walk." I smack him. He puts me down as we all congrat Jessica. We decided to take her out to eat. We went to the restaurant Annette worked at because she said she can get a discount and it would be cheaper since we're a big group. As we walked to our cars Nyle tried holding my hand but I refused.

When we got there it was empty because I mean its like 3am. We sat in a booth and order hamburger and fries with drinks. Nyle sat next to me again which was getting annoying. I noticed Danny and Annette sat together. Our food showed up and we start to eat.

While we were eating I saw Tyler, Ruben, Lacey, and the other jocks with them come in. We all stopped laughing as they came up to us.

"What do you want Lacey?" Jessica asked rudely.

"I came to say hi to Annette." She said she waves at her with a smirk.

"Hi?" Annette said. Tyler stood there watching them have this weird interaction.

"So how are you taking the break up?" She asks Annette then she notices Danny. "Oh my God Danny what are you doing here?!" She asks because Danny is a baseball player.

"None of your Damn business Lacey!" He gritted his teeth looking at her. Ruben kept looking at Jessica. It got quiet.

"What are you looking at you stupid a*s? Jessica yelled at Ruben. He didn't answer her.

"I can't stare at you?" Ruben asks.

"No you can't, so why don't you and your dumbas*friends leave?!" She rose her voice at him.

"And what if we don't?" He asked her stepping closer. Oh sh*t he shouldn't have said that to her.

"I'll show you what I'm going to do." She said getting up and walking up to him. He chuckled but Jessica punched him square in the face. He tried punching her but she ducked. They started punching and kicking. Next thing I knew it she was on top of him punching the crap out of him. We tried pulling them apart and once we did Lacey punched Annette in the face. Oh hell. Nobody touches my cousin. I jumped her and started to hit her pretty stupid face and Emma joined me.

The guys pulled us apart. Ruben and Lacey had blood on their face. Tyler was helping his "girlfriend". Annette had bruise on her cheek. We left the restaurant not saying a word to them. I got home and sighed.

Tonight was crazy.