Discovering His 'Little' Secret

You were bothering Toby.

Again.

Toby rolled his eyes as you kept repeating the Milk and Cereal song.

"Give 'em to the needy, feeling kinda greedy, I keep 'em for myself. Keep 'em for myself, keep 'em for my-

"Stop before I punish you." Toby blurted, interrupting your beautiful melody.

Your eyes widened. You watched 50 Shades of Grey... which was quite a disappointment since you read the book twice. Hey, people get curious once in a while!

"What are you, a dom or something?" You asked, immediately regretting it when he glared at you.

"Who told you?" Toby asked. Your eyes widened a bit more. "So you are a dominant!" You shouted. Toby jumped a bit and covered your mouth. "You don't have to tell everyone!" He said worryingly. You laughed and nodded. He took his hand off of your mouth.

"Where's your playroom? What's your favorite toy? Who gave you the idea? How hard can you fu-

"Please just... be quiet. You gave me a headache with that horrible song..." Toby interrupted you. You rolled your eyes. "You can't feel p-

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Toby asked. You smiled. "Yes, I did. And you can't do anything about it since I haven't signed a contract." You said boldly. Toby slipped off his mouthguard, revealing his pink... so soft-looking... lips. With a seductive smirk plastered on with it.

"We're in a mansion filled with outlaws and you think I'm going to wait until you sign a federal contract so I can fuck you?" He asked, his voice as smooth as butter.

Toby visibly moved towards you, making you scoot back until your back hit the mattress (out of instinct). He straddled himself between your legs, pinning you down. You felt hot discomfort in your lower half as he slipped off his goggles and stared into your E/C eyes with his hazel pits.

"Do you trust me?" Toby asked. You stayed motionless. "Uh... what do you mean by trusting you?" You asked. Toby sighed. "Do you trust me with your virginity, your protection, health, blah blah. Anything that a parent would give to you if we're talking about care." Toby said.

You nodded slowly.

Toby smirked. "Excellent..." He growled in your ear. You shivered as he nibbled and kissed your neck, harshly unzipping your hoodie. When he took off your hoodie, he almost ripped off your black tank. He expertly unclasped your bra and yanked it off in about ten seconds.

You helped a little by taking off your shoes and socks (when I used Swype, it kept making socks into dicks... hm...) and unbuttoning your jeans. Toby got impatient and tore off your jeans, tossing them to the floor. "I'm going to give you my first order, understand?" He asked you. "Yes, sir." You responded.

"Put your hands above your head and keep them there. If they move, I'll spank you. Understand?" Toby asked as he tugged at your underwear. Your lower half got hotter, the hottest feeling in your crotch area. "Yes, sir." You said, putting your hands behind your head. "Try not to scream, alright? I'm just going to start out slow so you can hit your climax faster." Toby said.

"What do you mean by starting out slow?" You asked. Toby crawled down until his head was between your crotch. He bit the hem of your F/C panties, pulling them down and off. Toby crawled back up and sniffed your hot area. "You smell amazing, Y/N. I wonder what you taste like..." Toby said before giving your (I can't believe I'm not censoring this...) clit a purposely wet, slobbery lick. A weird feeling shot through you, making you moan in pleasure.

Toby pressed his fingers against your entrance. "You're so wet... and I didn't even do anything so far." He said before inserting his first digit. You bit your lip as he painfully slowly moved his finger around. He suddenly pressed his finger against a special spot, making you moan loudly but not too loudly.

"Keep it down, love. Wouldn't want to disturb anyone, would we?" Toby asked. "N-no." You said. Toby sat up and slipped off his hoodie and the tank underneath it. He straddled his legs in between yours again, pressing his erection against your thigh. You blushed. He wanted you. And by the feeling of how hard he was, he wanted you badly.

"You ready, love? This is gonna hurt. I'm a big size and your a virgin." Toby said as he unbuckled his belt, taking off his pants. You could see his large erection through his boxers.

"Go ahead, take them off." Toby ordered. You slowly reached down and hooked your fingers on the hem of his boxers. As you pulled down his underwear, you accidentally pressed your finger against his rock hard erection. Toby groaned in your ear. He moved around a bit to finish taking off his boxers. "Like I said, this is gonna hurt." Toby said as he eased himself into you.

Pain immediately followed. You gripped the hair in the back of your head as you held in a squeal. A tear fell. Toby was motionless, waiting for you. The pain soon faded away and you let out a small moan of pleasure. "You're good?" Toby asked. You nodded. Toby chuckled.

He put his mouth close to your ear. "You're so tight and wet. You'll probably need a wheelchair when I'm done with you." He whispered (White Chicks reference... so?). Toby pulled out so only his tip was still inside of you. He then roughly thrusted into you, making you moan loudly. Toby groaned in your ear.

Toby roughly thrusted into you again, this time a tiny bit harder. You gripped your hair tighter as you held back a loud moan. Toby sped up his pace, making the bed creak. As you let out a chain of moans, Toby moaned and groaned in your ear. "You feel so good... mmm... you're so tight and wet..." Toby said. It didn't matter how much he said that over and over again, it got better every time. You started feeling a tight knot in your stomach.

Toby began to get slightly sloppy in his movements, but quickened his pace. "Oh, Toby! I'm so c-close!" You moaned out. Toby nodded, saying he was also close. You felt the knot in your stomach getting tighter abd tighter before-

"Agh, oh, Toby!" You screamed as you came on his moving member. Toby pulled out and groaned loudly in your ear, releasing his load onto the sheets of the bed. You and Toby were now a panting, sweaty mess. Toby rolled off of you and lay on his back. "That was... fun..." You said. Toby nodded.

Post in the comments where you want to... y'know.