CrystalTheCanibal

(Since everyone wants to see, and I have a surprise up my sleeve)

Another day, another party. BEN and Jeff always knew how to throw great parties, but they were getting lame. Always the same people, same food, sometimes even the same music. You sat in the kitchen sipping on a glass of cold water, hot from all of the sweaty, dancing bodies in the other room. Finishing with a last sip, you carefully tossed the cup into the sink and left the kitchen. As you stepped out, someone ran into you, almost knocking you over. You looked over to see a red-eyed and messy BEN. You couldn't tell if he was high or drunk at that moment, but as he walked up to you, you could smell that he was both. "Hey cutie, want some candy?" He said groggily. You rolled your eyes and began to walk away. BEN grabbed your shoulder harshly. "I'm just kidding, get in the bathroom." He said sternly. Startled, you followed him as he dragged you into the bathroom.

BEN made sure to close the door behind him. He turned to you, his eyes turning back into his regular creepy black and red colors. "Why am I in here with you?" You asked, crossing your arms. BEN walked up to you, dangerously close. You knew there was no point in moving; he would only get pissed and take it too far. "Kiss me, Y/N." He said, his cheeks slightly tinting red. You gasped quietly. "No!" You said, taking a step to leave. BEN grabbed you by the sleeve of your shirt. "Toby isn't here, no one will come in here if we just hurry up. Just one kiss, not even tongue." He begged. You groaned an turned towards him. "Why in the hell do you want to kiss me so bad?" You asked. BEN's cheeks got darker. "Your lips... look so soft. I just wanna know what Toby feels when he kisses you." He said. This made you blush a little.

Slight pity hit you in your chest. "Fine..." You mumbled quietly. BEN smiled widely and stood in front of you. "But only a second or two. Don't you dare tell anyone." You said. You took a deep breath and puckered your lips, leaning into his. Right before realization hit you, your lips touched. You were going to get in trouble regardless, you knew this had to be some kind of prank. Suddenly, the door opened. Startled, you both looked at who was standing at the door. BEN only looked shocked, but you were terrified. "What are you two doing in here, hm?" Toby said, crossing his arms. He occasionally glanced at BEN but his eyes were fixed on you. What scared you the most is that he was completely calm. "He just wanted a kiss, it wasn't anything special!" You blurted. Toby stared at you. "No excuses." He said.

You immediately shut your mouth. Toby stared at you, then shook his head once. "Both of you, follow me please." He said as he began walking out of the bathroom. You and BEN followed him upstairs and into his room. He closed the door behind him and took out a key. "I've been wanting to let you in this room for a while, Y/N. Now's a good time, for a punishment of course." He said as he walked to the closet. Surprisingly, it was walk-in closet. You and BEN followed him. You didn't know why BEN was complying so easily, but you had a feeling that you had no other choice. Toby reached up and unlocked a hatch in the ceiling. He pulled down a ladder and climbed up. You and BEN followed. What you both saw was too surprising for words.

"Welcome to my playroom." Toby said.