Mission ImPUSSYable

Author's Note

See what I did up there?

...

Lolz

"Just don't make too big of a mess, okay?" Toby asked you. You sighed and nodded as you crept into the bedroom. There they were... your first kill mission. You've killed about a dozen people already, but this was a mission.

You couldn't screw this up.

Your weapon was a chainsaw. But you questioned how you weren't supposed to get messy. It was an electric chainsaw (idk if those exist, but electric cigs do...), so it would run faster and cut stronger. "Can you... stand back a bit?" You politely asked Toby. He took a few steps back.

You pressed the flashing red button (it meant it was charged up and ready to go) and the sound instantly filled the room. The victims woke up and screamed, but you quickly silenced them by hacking their heads off. You got a little out of hand and also sawed they're hands and feet off.

Well... chainsawed in this situation.

Toby put a hand on your shoulder. "That was good, love." He said. You giggled as he turned you around and pulled you into his chest. You smelled soap and the faint scent of blood. "I guess that means you've been a... good girl." He said. You blushed as you felt his hand run over your bottom. "And did you know that good girls get rewards?" Toby said in your ear. You blushed deeply as he squeezed your left butt cheek (XD).

"Toby, do we have to do this here, out of all places?" You asked as you glanced over at the dead bodies. Toby roughly pressed his large erection against your leg. "Since it's a reward, it's your choice to accept it. Do you want me or not? I can't last forever." He said. You bit your lip as you felt that familiar hotness in your lower half.

"Make up your mind or I'll leave." Toby said, taking a step back. You were deep in thought. If you did it here, you'd both have a good chance of getting caught. If you left, you wouldn't be able to receive your first reward. "Alright then." Toby said. When he walked to the doorway, you ran to him and grabbed his shoulder. He turned around. "No, no. It's too late now." He said. You frowned.

"Toby... please..." You begged, tugging on his now bloody hoodie. He shook his head. "You had your chance but you blew it." He said. An idea popped into your head. You stared up at him as you slowly got on your knees. Toby looked down at you without a word. You shakily grabbed his belt buckled and unbuckled it, pulling it off. Toby unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, showing his erection through his boxers.

There wasn't a way out, now.

You got nervous. You never gave a blow job. You never even gave him a legit hand job. You tugged down his boxers, his erection springing free (lol). You gently wrapped your hand around his staff. You began to pump your hand up and down. Toby groaned as he ran his fingers through your hair.

God, you loved getting pet.

You inched your mouth closer and closer to his tip. "Don't you dare tease me." Toby grunted. You chuckled as you took him in your mouth. "Mm..." He moaned. You bobbed your head, swirling your tongue, sucking, and twisting your hand. You made Toby blush. "Where did you learn this from? You're so... good at this." Toby said quietly. You smiled.

You almost overpowered him.

You took him out of your mouth, saliva covering his (omfg) cock. You stood up and pulled down your jeggings and underwear. "Fuck me." You said. Toby grabbed your shoulders and slammed you on the computer table, your butt in his perfect view from behind. He bent down so he was by your ear. "And what makes you think you can tell me what to do?" He asked.

You almost overpowered him.

"I gave you a blow job. Cut me some slack." You said, disappointed since you didn't get what you wanted.

His submission.

"The time may or may not come, but I'll never submit to my submissive." Toby said as he plunged into you. You moaned as the desk shook. Toby pulled out all the way. "You see, I never got the respect I deserved as a child." Toby said. He plunged back into you. It slightly hurt, but you moaned.

The cup on the desk fell.

Toby pulled out. "And when I first became a CreepyPasta, I didn't get much respect. I needed to earn it." He said before plunging right back into you. You moaned loudly because he did that one harder. You were burning down there, but it was worth it. Toby pulled out. "And what better way to earn it than giving people what they wanted; sex." He said as he slammed back into you. You almost screamed.

Toby pulled out. "Of course, I wasn't going to fuck men. The women were more of an... easier target. Just sweet talk to them, and they'll be in your bed in seconds. Well... most of them." Toby said. He plunged back into you. The burning was overwhelming. You moaned and groaned at the same time.

Toby pulled out. "Then, I prepared my playroom, did a little research, and BOOM. My first sub. She had such a smart mouth. She never obeyed me, but she always complained that I was too hard on her. Then, she left all of us for Zalgo. " He said. He plunged back into you. You groaned. "Then, a few months after the 'incident', I got another. She was a bit... horny all the time. I was fine with it, but I could barely get a break." Toby said.

Toby was grunting and slowing down, almost gently going into you. 'Just finish already!' You shouted in your mind. "Then... there was... her. She was the perfect sub, except for her hair. It was the exact color of blood, and you know what happens to proxies around blood. I always lost control of myself. Then, I couldn't take it anymore and let her go. And then... yo- ah! Ah!" Toby yelled, quickly pulling out.

You didn't even get to start your orgasm before you and Toby heard police sirens.

"Man, I should've let you fuck me first!" You shouted angrily.