JuliandraYarzagaray and mythicalnessisme

A/N: I hope I spelled them right •~•

Toby was out on a mission for Slender. He was supposed to hide all of the bodies that weren't disposed from this week. The proxies did cycles on that job and it was his turn. Splendor decided to come over and throw a party since Slender was out 'helping', or to put it in the terms that they are, criticize any flaws. Right now, everyone just got through playing 7 Minutes in Heaven, but you denied. You sat and watched as everyone gathered in a circle, an empty beer bottle in the middle. "Come on, Y/N." Jane said, scooting over and leaving a spot for you. You shook your head and looked down at your feet.

Jeff shot up. "No. That isn't fucking fair." He said, crossing his arms. You looked at him in slight confusion. "Ever since you got in 'trouble' with Masky, you've been chickening out of every game that involves any kind of human contact. You wouldn't even play Tag with Sally!" He said, and everyone murmured in agreement. "Stop being a pussy and play! I thought you were a CreepyPasta, not a ScardeyPasta." He said, shaking his head in disappointment. You clenched your fists as everyone started to call you a faker and an imposter.

How dare they call you an imposter? You've been killing for four years! This was just child's play to kiss someone. It wasn't that difficult. No, you weren't scared of some control freak sexual psychopath with strong arms... and a decent butt and... a large-

You were going to do this.

You shot up from your seat and plopped in the space by Jane. You held a determined look on your face even though your heart was beating out of your chest. "Let's. Do. This." You said, smirking slightly. Jeff scoffed and sat back down. "Anyone who refuses to take the kiss loses and has to sleep outside. Chances of a meeting with the Rake will be brought up by yours truly." He said, looking straight at you. You flipped your H/C hair cockily. To get your point across, you licked your bottom lip and puckered them. Jeff rolled his eyes. "First spin goes to EJ." Jeff said.

EJ let out a sigh and reached forward, flicking the bottle with his gloved fingers. The bottle spun for about thirty seconds and landed on BEN. "It's not or never." EJ muttered before crawling over to BEN and lifting his mask. He slammed his lips onto his, and BEN kissed back instantly. Black ooze dripped from EJ eyes. He backed up. "Your breath smells like Doritos." He said. Everyone laughed as BEN shrink back in slight embarrassment. "That's just how he smells all the time." You said, giggling. Everyone 'ooed' when BEN gave you the coldest death glare.

After a few more rounds (Jeff kissed EJ, BEN kissed Jane, and LJ kissed Masky), it was your turn to spin the bottle. You sighed and flicked the bottle, making it turn. BEN stared at it as it spun and spun until it stopped at EJ. It then turned a bit more and ended up between EJ and Hoodie. You heard rumors that Hoodie was an amazing kisser but EJ was more of a sexual kissed when he wanted to be. "If it lands between two people, you have to kiss both of them. You shrugged and crawled over to them. EJ sighed and lifted his mask, kissing you first. Hoodie moved his and leaned over, putting his lips on yours while EJ's were still there. It was difficult to know who was kissing who and who was kissing you. "Bro, I am totally sending that to my friend." BEN said, taking a picture and typing something, then sending.

Everyone did the same, but no one took out their phones. This must've been a... glitch.

Meanwhile...

Toby grimaced at the smell of rotting flesh. Usually he wouldn't mind, but this was worse. This body had been in an abandoned house for weeks. It was missing limbs, most likely from decomposition or hungry animals desperate for food. The body had hundreds of stab wounds. "Damn Jeffery and his disgusting ass..." Toby muttered as he dragged the body to the forest. His phone vibrated in his pocket but he ignored it. He tossed the body into the pile of bodies on the edge of the forest. "Don't throw them like that. They might leak and leave tracks." Slender said. Toby mocked him through his mouthguard, but his high-pitched mocking voice was filtered into something more static and robotic through his mouthguard. It was for security purposes.

His phone began to vibrate furiously. He groaned and took out his phone, seeing texts from the Pastas about photos. He unlocked his phone and checked his messages, seeing pictures.

Y/N kissing EJ and Hoodie at the same time.

Toby furiously began to tighten his fists, slowly crushing his phone. He was mad. No, he was furious. Toby threw down his bent phone and whipped towards Slender. "Where's Shailyn?! I need to get to the mansion NOW!" Toby yelled up at him (I'm sorry). "What?" Shailyn said from behind Toby. He whipped towards her. "Burn the bodies. I need to go." He said. Shailyn raised her eyebrows. She crossed her arms expectantly. Toby rolled his eyes behind his goggles. "Please." He said. Shailyn nodded. "Be nicer, kid." She said, roughly patting him on the back before turning towards the bodies.

Toby ran back.

A/N: Sorry I had to cut the chapter. This one would be ridiculously long if I added the lemon part. Second part will be out around tomorrow. It's like 2am here right now, I'm sleepy.