VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL

It was finally here! You've been waiting for so long. Valentine's Day; the day of love. You decided to wear your F/C frilly cocktail dress that you kept in the closet with matching F/C flats. Everyone was smooching their partners or feeding each other Hershey's kisses (not sponsored). You blushed as you saw Jeff and Jane sucking on each others' mouths with chocolate everywhere.

Suddenly, you felt something hit you on the side of your head. You gasped in surprise and rubbed you head, looking at the thing that hit you. It was a large Hershey's kiss, about the size of your fist. You picked it up and unwrapped it, biting a chunk out of the delicious milk chocolate. You looked at the strip of paper as you chewed.

'Follow the roses, love'

You blushed a bit as you looked to your left, seeing a trail of rose petals going upstairs. The note was demanding and it addressed you as 'love'. Typical Tobias. You bit out of the Hershey's kiss as you followed the rose petals. The petals led to you and Toby's room. You sighed and opened the door, not being surprised about the dark environment and the candles making it more sensual.

What did surprise you though, was that Toby was nowhere to be found. You expected him to be laying on his side naked. You looked down and saw the rose petals going into the bathroom. A romantic bath? You followed the petals and saw it made a loop in the candle filled bathroom. You rolled your eyes and turned back around on the loop, staring at the rose petals.

You bumped into something. Your first instinct was the doorframe since you didn't look where you were going. That thought was quickly subsided as you felt a hand on your side. You gasped but relaxed when you looked up; met with a pair of bright hazel eyes, it was only Toby. In a really hot suit. It was red and black with a black tie and red silk handkerchief.

"Hi." You croaked out. You watched as Toby's mouth curled upwards into a smile. "Hello, Y/N." He said. You could feel yourself melt into his chest like the chocolate in your hand. Toby kept holding you by your waist, placing his other hand on your other side. "Happy Valentine's Day, baby." He said. You blushed as you looked up at him.

"Do you have on cologne?" You asked softly. Toby nodded once. "They're going to have a Valentine's Day dance party downstairs." He said. You smiled and wiggled out of his grip. "Well, let's go." You said as you walked towards the door. Toby grabbed your wrist before you could touch the doorknob. "I have other things in mind." He said, his voice deep and husky. You blushed deeply and gulped, letting out a small 'oh'.

Toby grabbed your waist again and pulled you close. You looked up at him, lust filling his eyes. You stood on your tiptoes and kissed his soft lips. He kissed back passionately. You smiled a bit as you could taste peppermint. You reached up and began to undo his tie. You didn't quite understand why Toby would bother to look so handsome only to be sweaty afterwards. Yeah, you knew exactly where this was going.

You pulled his tie off of his neck. Toby took of his suit jacket and tossed it to the side. You and Toby kicked off your shoes, not parting your lips. You gently grabbed his shirt and leaned forward, making Toby step back and fall on the bed. You heard something crinkle and raised your head, opening your eyes. Toby's hand was in his pocket and he pulled out a condom. You blushed deeply; he never used a condom before.

You moved your leg from his crotch. Toby pulled off his pants and partially slipped down his underwear. You blushed as his erection sprung out of his underwear. You stared as he put on the condom. As soon as he finished, you slipped off your underwear and looked down at Toby (you were on top, score).

You bent down and kissed him softly, stroking his staff. Toby let out small moans as you deepened the kiss, sliding your tongue into his minty sweet mouth. Toby began to unbutton his shirt as you positioned yourself on top of him. You slowly dropped yourself down, moaning from the feeling of him entering you from a new position.

You got to his base and relaxed your body, grabbing onto his unbuttoned shirt. His chest was visible and moving with his breathing. You started to move up and down slowly. You felt Toby grab your waist, slowly moving you up and down. You looked into his eyes and moaned softly, beginning to bounce faster.

You gripped his shirt tighter, moaning a bit louder. You could hear Toby's small grunts. You looked at his hands as you felt them get tighter. They were pulsing with veins that disappeared into his sleeves. You looked back into his lust-filled eyes and began to bounce faster, occasionally rolling your hips.

You moaned a bit louder, tilting your head back in pleasure. You felt a knot in your stomach that was getting tighter every minute. You decided to enjoy these last moments and bounced your fastest, your moans growing in volume. Toby was quiet except for the small grunts and groans.

The knot in your stomach unraveled when you felt Toby clench your waist tightly (it actually hurt a bit, owie). You let out one last pant and got off, falling to his side. You felt more sweaty than how sweaty Toby looked. "That was difficult not to fall off." You said. "You know what else is hard?" Toby asked. You looked at him. "Resisting another round." He said before climbing on top of you.

It was a long night.