MaskyGirl101 Pt. 1

"Toby, this is dumb." You said, hiding your face. Toby tilted his head at you. "You're gonna blow our cover." He said through gritted teeth. He then gave you a creepy smile, staring at you. You sighed and shrugged it off. "Alright." You said, pushing your empty plate of salad away from you. "You filled up on bread. Is that why your butt is so big?" Toby asked, cocking his eyebrow and smirking.

You blushed and turned you hip, looking at your bottom. You bit the inside of your lip; it was kind of big. You giggled and sat correctly but froze. Toby wasn't sitting in his seat. You looked around but saw him nowhere. Suddenly, you felt someone lick your thigh. You blushed deeply knowing who this was.

You were wearing a dress so this gave Toby access to lick your entrance through your underwear. You gulped, holding in a moan. Toby used his finger to push your panties aside and licked your clit. You bit your lip and gasped. "Are you ready to order?" The waitress asked suddenly. You tensed. "No!" You said, smiling nervously. The waitress nodded slowly and walked away.

The licking stopped and Toby slid out from under the table. He winked at you and licked his lips. "My appetizer. Can't wait for the entrée." He said seductively. You blushed as you pulled up your menu. You looked at all of the different types of delicious food that you wanted.

I am so sorry for the short part. They'll be another part soon; I'm seeing a therapist and my schedule is getting flunked up.