Arrival

1967

Brian's POV:

We were going to Morocco.

Anita wasn't too thrilled, but I said it was to record some musicians, and that Mick and Keith were going to come as well. She readily agreed, but I don't know why though.

On the plane ride, I looked out at the earth and wondered what it would be like to die.

How would I die?

My dreams were tainted different colors, actually, they were nightmares.

When we arrived, it was sandy. Sand everywhere. I looked up at the setting sun and wished, for the first time in a year, that Katie was here beside me. I looked back, but it was only Keith.

"Come on Brian! I'm tired, lets go find a place to stay"

Mick grumbled from the back of the line and I hurried down the stairs.

************************************************************************************************************

Katie's POV:

I woke up tired, dressed, and trudged down the stairs. Nodding to the man that was always there.

I blew out a breath and the fabric in front of my face blew up.

The man chuckled and went back to the newspaper he was reading.

"Good morning sunshine"

I whispered to myself as I grabbed a cloth to wipe the counter.

A customer arrived, cleared his throat, and sat down at the counter.

I knew that black hair, those eyes.

Keith.

I walked over and he looked up, boy had he changed. Did he even brush his hair anymore?

"Hey you"

"Hello"

He let out a breath and looked past me.

"Katie"

My eyebrows went up and my eyes widened.

"How could you tell?"

"Your eyes"

He paused,

"Your accent"

That's right! I still had a small English accent from my time growing up in England.

I looked round and asked the man if we could close up for the day.

He said yes and took a spot behind the counter saying it was time he 'did his share'.

I grabbed Keith's arm and pulled him outside.

"But what about my teeeeeaa?"

He whined and I shushed him.

We started walking.

"Is Brian here?"

He pressed his lips together.

"Yes"

My eyes widened

"Will you take off that thing already? Haven't seen your face in..."

I sighed and took off the headpiece, clutching it in my hand.

"Thank you"

Ok then.

We approached the hill where the musicians were and I sighed contently.

"You know, Brian misses you"