Chapter XXV

"Last night was something..." Rhian whispered leaning close to Glaiza

"Something what?" Glaiza asked as she looked down and kissed Rhian's head

Rhian looked up "Something great? Like it was just a dream?"

"Anong  part? Yung pag-out natin? Or what we did after?" Glaiza asked teasingly while moving her eyebrows up and down

"Che! Landi mo Love!" Hindi mapigilang matawa ni Rhian

Everything came rushing into Rhian's mind, even their lovemaking..

She kissed Glaiza as soon as they got into the room. She pushed her on the bed as she climbed on top of her. Her kisses went down to her neck. When she was about to kiss her again. Glaiza stopped her and looked straight to her eyes.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked

"I've never been so sure in my entire life...." Rhian nodded "...I want you."

Those three words led them in an intense-but-not-so-intense-lovemaking since it was new to them.

Glaiza took control. She kissed Rhian's tummy while looking at her intensely.

"I'll ask you once again, Love are you sure about th~"

Rhian didn't let her finish her word when she kissed her hard on her mouth.

"Alright then."

Glaiza lay her down the bed as she kneeled in between her legs. She placed her right hand in front of Rhian's centre.

Rhian was just looking at her, probably waiting for what was about to happen.

Glaiza was about to enter her digits into Rhian's core when she stopped. She shyly smiled at her as she withdraw her hand and place it at her back. She sat down beside Rhian who was puzzled at the very moment.

"What's wrong?" Rhian asked then cupped Glaiza's face

Glaiza looked away "I~I don't... I don't know how." She shyly replied without looking at Rhian

Rhian motioned her to look at her. She kissed her. A reassuring kiss.

"Just go with the flow." She whispered in between their kisses

Rhian lay her back on the sheets again as Glaiza worked on top of her.

"Love.." she whimpered when she felt an unexplainable feeling on her tummy
"Coming?" Glaiza asked still stroking her

Rhian nodded and bit her lip.

Glaiza bowed down, Rhian closed her eyes when she felt Glaiza's tongue licking her, at the same time with her fingers still on her core.

She lifted her waist when she felt she's cumming.

"Oh shit." She whimpered when she reached her climax

While still on her bliss. Glaiza reached for a box of tissue beside her bed. She cleaned her.

They were both panting when they lay their back down on the sheets.

"I love you. Thank you for trusting me." Glaiza whispered then kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." She replied as she cuddled with her Love under the thick sheets

"Let's sleep. I know you're tired." Glaiza teased

"Not as much as you are." She looked up at her then winked