19.04.2023. (continued.)

Michael's hands run over the smooth white leather he's currently perched on. The car is beautiful and flashy, a brand new Audi TT that Michael would never be able to afford in his entire life, and he feels something that feels a little bit like jealousy shoot through his body. Hemmings was handed his life to him on a silver platter due to his father, and had never had to worry about money. Michael envies that.

The house they arrive at is just as flashy as the car is. It's in a gated community, has voice controlled locks and the front lawn has it's own pond. Michael thinks it's all a little overdone, a way to flaunt about the money that Hemmings, Irwin and Hood have between them. This isn't even their regular home, this is just a holiday home. Michael has to clench his jaw.

The chauffeur opens Michael's door for him and he steps out of the car as gracefully as a five foot, three inches tall boy can in a pink tennis skirt and boots. He trips and he's thankful the woman doesn't notice. She nods at him with a smile on her face before slipping back into the car and driving away without a word, which. Rude.

"Welcome, Michael." The rumbling, silky smooth voice startles Michael and he whips his head around to see Calum Hood standing on the top step, hands clasped in front of him in a domineering manner as he looks down on Michael. The boy is small, but the way Calum is looking at him makes him feel smaller.

"It's good to see you again, sir." Michael is soft spoken and he tries a smile as he clasps his own hands behind his back, a universally submissive stance. He cocks a hip to the side, the material of the skirt fanning over his peachy, smooth thigh.

Calum moves to tug at his grey tie and pull it loose, a grin on his face, showing off his pearly whites, "You too, Michael. Please, come inside, Ashton and Luke are waiting for you."

Mr.Hood steps inside the house and leaves, not even waiting for Michael. Why are they all so rude? Michael thinks with a huff as he storms up the steps rather ungracefully, heeled boots clicking against the marble.

Luke is waiting for him in the foyer once he steps inside the house, Michael takes a second to glance around.

Everything is flashy, expensive and white. Just like everything else Hemmings owns. Michael positively scoffs before he can even stop himself, and Luke catches him doing it.

Luke wraps an arm around Michael's waist, digging his fingers into the boy's waist, "Let me be clear, that so long as you're under this roof and in the company of me and your other dominants, that that noise will never leave your pretty little mouth again, do you understand?"

The hairs on Michael's arms stand up on end as Luke's voice makes shivers coarse through his entire body. He nods, gulping and not making another noise as Luke leads him into the dining room, where Hood and Irwin are sitting at one end of a long banquet table.

The room is dimly lit, everything in this room is a deep burgundy shade, from the counters to the silverware. Michael gulps, it's all fairly intimidating to him. 

Luke leads Michael to the end of the table where a stack of papers in a black folder are placed with a solid gold pen sat neatly on top. The pen probably cost more than all of the clothing Michael has in his closet.

The blonde pulls out Michael's chair for him, and Michael takes the seat without a word, letting Luke push him in.

"How're you feeling, Michael?" Ashton asks, and his voice is slightly lighter than both Calum's and Luke's, almost like he wants Michael to feel at home and like this isn't a formality. That this is for more than just their sexual pleasure and that they actually give a damn about Michael.

"A little intimidated, I can't lie." Michael admits sheepishly, ducking his head down.

Calum snaps his fingers at Michael, "Look at us whilst you speak, Michael. It is very rude to not make eye contact."