24.04.2023.

Michael waits patiently next to Luke's desk with his hands clasped behind his back, rolling on the balls of his feet. It's Monday, and Luke shouldn't really be at home at all because Mondays are the man's busiest day of his week, so Michael is slightly confused as to this and also as to why he's been allowed to enter his Dominant's office.

Luke is furiously typing away on his macbook and Michael diverts his eyes so that he's not looking at the screen, he doesn't want Luke to think he is being nosey. Michael pulls his bottom lip between his teeth, chewing away softly as he waits for Luke to talk.

The blonde reaches out and slaps Michael's bare thigh, "Stop fidgeting, it's distracting. Sit in that seat I'll just be with you." Michael ignores the hot sting on his skin, ignores how it makes his cock twitch in his panties, and makes his way over to the white leather arm chair and takes a seat, crossing his pale legs and continuing to chew on his lip.

Michael fans his black tennis skirt out, making himself busy by fixing his red plaid shirt and his knee highs. The whole situation is boring and he's fighting the urge to be bratty.

It maybe takes another ten minutes for Luke to shut the lid on his macbook and clasp his hands on the top of it, looking at Michael with his cool, icy blue eyes. That was the thing he didn't like about Luke, Michael noted, that he never knew what mood the Dominant was in. Calum and Ashton were easy to read and Luke just wasn't. He was closed off and stoic, completely different to his other Doms.

"I thought I would take the day off just to spend some time with you, Kitten." Luke explains himself to the Submissive and the young boy thinks it's unneccessary, but Luke keeps going, "I feel sort of like I've been neglecting you, almost. You've spent a lot of time with Calum and Ashton, and almost none with me because I have been so busy. The firm is my life and my father's legacy, it is up to me to run it and take care of all the business that goes on there, I hope you can understand that."

Michael nods his head, facial expression going soft, "Of course I do, Sir. You don't have to explain yourself to me, I understand that you're a busy man and that you don't have much spare time."

Luke huffs out a sigh, chest deflating, "You're such a good boy for them, they don't have anything bad to say about you and I haven't experienced much of you yet." He sounds almost upset and Michael's cheeks flush, "Have you had your session with Kate today?"

Michael nods. Kate is his personal trainer that he is required to see for an hour most days, and this morning he had seen her from eight until nine. The woman knows how to make Michael's muscles ache and knows how to push him to his limit and past it.

Luke smiles, unclasping his hands and leaning back in his chair, "Good, are you maybe wanting to go shopping? I've noted you seem to wear the same few outfits and I think it's only fair I take you out and treat you to a new wardrobe. Don't try and argue about it, you deserve it and you need it."

Michael takes a slow second to think about this, because in what world would Luke ever want to spend money on clothes for him? He doesn't need anything, he doesn't want anything, Luke earns his money for himself and Michael doesn't want to take it.

"No thank you, Sir. I'm quite alright with what I have now," Michael mumbles quietly, remembering to keep eye contact with his Dominant because he knows just how much Luke hates when he looks at the floor, "your hard earned money is your own and I don't want to take that away from you."

Luke shakes his head, standing up from his chair, "Nonsense, Michael. Grab a jacket and put some shoes on, a car will be waiting in ten minutes."

Michael chooses not to argue further, because that would only cause trouble for himself.