24.06.2023.

Michael's sharp intake of breath is enough to have Calum lay a hand on his bare ass, smacking him back into the reality of what's happening.

His sweaty palms press harder against the window as he struggles for purchase, he can't get grip on the glass and he's finding it hard to keep his legs from buckling as Calum fucks into him from behind just a bit harder, shoving his entire body forward, bending him over a little more.

Calum grips the hair at the back of Michael's head, forcing him to look up, "Eyes open, Princess, I want you to watch the people walking by." He groans, angling deliberately into Michael's prostate to watch him go weak.

Michael shivers and whimpers, crying out as his hair is pulled just right, wrenching his eyes open to watch the public walk by three stories down, unaware of the fact that Michael's getting fucked right above them. He's not naked, which he's thankful for, because anybody could look up at any minute and see this happening.

God, he probably looks like an absolute wreck, sweaty, pale skin red and blotchy, hair a mess stuck every which way from Calum pulling on it, but the thought alone has him moaning, pushing himself back onto the older man's cock.

"Are you gonna come, babygirl?" Calum teases, leaning forward a little so that he can whisper in Michael's ear, "Come all over yourself like a dirty little slut for daddy?"

The lilac haired boy feels like he can't breathe, his entire body almost doubling over as he feels his stomach tighten, and he's coming before he even realises it, vibrating and shaking with the sheer force of it as Calum picks up the speed of his thrusts, holding onto Michael to keep the boy up, coming with a low groan, spilling into the condom.

Michael's hearing is slightly fuzzy, along with his sight, he's a bit dazed and stunned by the events, not quite sure of how and why it happened, and it's all silent as Calum slips out of him, taking the condom off and tying it, throwing it in the trash before he pulls his work pants back up.

The younger boy must stand there for a few minutes after Calum pulls away, before he himself finally starts to get dressed, pulling his black skinny jeans back up his legs and tugging his grey sweater on over his head.

It's not an awkward silence, in fact it's comfortable, and after Michael slips back into his shoes, Calum grabs hold of his hands, pulling the younger boy into his lap so he can kiss him.

"I miss you, Princess," Calum mutters, running his plump lips down the expanse of Michael's pale neck, leaving soft kisses to his bitten skin, "Miss giving you cuddles and looking after you."

Michael wraps his arms loosely around Calum's neck, spreading his legs a little to get comfy in the man's lap, "I should probably go soon," He says, ignoring everything the man just said to him, "I promised Ash I'd go pick her up from work."

Calum just sighs against Michael's neck, looking up at him with wide, doe eyes, "Come in the house when you get her, I'll be the only one home. I just want to see you."

Michael finally lets his eyes meet Calum's, "Okay."

-----

Michael doesn't go in, because he's awkward and annoying like that sometimes. He just waits patiently in the car until Ashley emerges from the house, and he drives home without a single word.

"Something happened to you today." Ashley says once they get into the house, as Michael toes his shoes off at the front door.

"It's nothing important." Michael shrugs it off, because honestly it isn't really anything, but why does he feel this pang in his chest every time he thinks about it?

Ashley's eyebrows pull together but she lets it go, because that's what she does, she's a good friend, "When you feel like talking about it, just let me know. I'm here for you always."

Michael hates how sincere and worried she sounds, and he sighs, "It's late, I'm gonna head to bed."

He wanders upstairs fast, stripping down until he's naked and climbs into his warm bed, pulling his covers up to his chin. He doesn't know how to feel about what happened today, he's confused at how Calum acted with him and how sweet he was.

Ashley told Michael a million times over that Calum had feelings for him, but it still didn't make sense to him. Why couldn't Calum just tell him that? Why didn't Calum put up a fight when Michael walked out the door?

Michael wonders if he made a mistake. Not by leaving, but by not giving them a chance to explain themselves.

Michael shoots out of bed, throwing a pair of sweatpants on and a hoodie over his torso.

He's going to go to the house before he bottles it and never goes back.

++++++

ITS BEEN SO LONG GUYS IM SO SORRY

Writers block has been a pain in my ass and even though I had this chapter written up, I really wasn't happy with it, so I wrote and re-wrote it like five freaking times and now I'm sort of happy with it but it really could be better. Idk where I'm even going with this story right now, it's going in a direction I didn't have planned, but I think it's better this way and makes good means for a sequel.

This chapter is so short because I'm double updating and the next chapter will be up tomorrow!

let me know what you think!xo