character answers.

ASHLEY.

Q: Hi queen. Thanks for being there for my little cinnamon roll (Mikey)

A: He's my son I'm gonna protect my lil baby at all costs.

Q: Ashleigh. Sorry I had to.

A: Noooooo!!! Stop right there.

Q: Do you have feelings for Michael?

A: I mean yeah, not like romantic feelings cause they're gross but I love Mikey and I want to look after him.

Q: hi i love you

A: I love you too!

Q: I miss you

A: I'd miss me too, I've #abandoned y'all.

ASHTON.

Q: Why did you feel the need to ignore Michael like a little pussyfoot? YOURE LIKE THIRTY IM SURE THERES MORE MATURE WAYS TO HANDLE SITUATIONS LIKE THAT.

A: You're right, I know. What I did was really immature and uncalled for and I apologise for that.

Q: Ashton ISHING

A: What.... What even is that supposed to mean I...

Q: Would you just rather have a relationship with Luke instead of Michael?

A: What happened between me and Luke was complicated, I still feel really strongly for him but the way I feel about him is completely different to the way I feel about Michael. I could never see myself with Luke again.

Q: WHY DID YOU IGNORE MIKEY YOU LIL SHIT

A: Because I'm a dumbass who DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE MY FEELINGS I'M SORRY.

Q: Are any of you guys bi or are y'all all gay?

A: I'm bisexual, Calum is pansexual and Luke is gay.

LUKE.

Q: Couldn't you have gone about the whole Michael situation without ignoring him like a little asspussy

A: Asspussy, that's a new insult I've never had thrown at me, wow. Yes, I could've, I'll be the first to admit we were shitty people for treating Mikey like that.

Q: Why did you have to ignore Michael just because Ashton seemed to like him a bit more?

A: Honestly? I was jealous. I'm not going to lie to you, it's difficult to let go of someone emotionally after you've known them for so many years and you genuinely thought you were in love with them for a long amount of time. I'd never seen Ashton look at anyone, not even me, the way he looked at Michael and it just gave me this weird feeling in my gut. I didn't like it.

Q: Why did you have to be such a jerk

A: It's what I'm best at. Ruining everything for myself and hurting people because I can't control my feelings for Ashton.

Q: Why did you have to hurt my kittens heart?

A: I'm an asshole, I was only thinking about myself and I wasn't thinking about the way I was hurting Michael, until it was too late.

Q: WHY THE FUCKING FUCK LUKE

A: All I can think of is that scene in step brothers when the mom gets the hose out when they're fighting on the front lawn I AM SO SORRY.

CALUM.

Q: Hey dad, how are you?

A: I'm great!

Q: Sup hoe, I love you but why didn't you go after Michael before? You obviously have feelings for him.

A: First of all hoe is a disgusting word, second of all I couldn't force Mikey to stay somewhere in a relationship he wasn't happy in. I wasn't going to subject him to being hurt by any of us when his heart was no longer in it.

Q: So one time, I came up to a friend of mine with a huge smiggle eraser that says 'for big mistakes' and threw it at her face. Her eyes were red after.

A: Can you go and throw that at Luke for me?

Q: If it was just you caring for Michael, do you think things would be different? If so how?

A: Oh yeah, without a doubt. Jealousy was the main cause of all of this, and if Luke and Ashton were out of the picture to go and brood over their obvious feelings for each other, Mikey would've been given the world. I didn't agree with a lot of the things Luke and Ashton wanted to do, like making Michael sleep in his own room and humiliating him as punishment, he would never of had to be alone or feel embarrassed or hurt. Michael is amazing, the other two didn't know what they had.

Q: Why didn't you stop Mikey?

A: Like I said, I wasn't willing to subject him to living in a house with dominants who were no good to him. He had every right to leave and I didn't want to stop him from being happy.

Q: Are you gonna date Mikey?

A: Man, my nervous laughter is kicking up a notch. I would honestly marry Michael.

Q: Would you take Michael as a personal submissive?

A: I mean, he's not binded to a contract with all three of us anymore and if that was what he wanted, I'd give him it in a heartbeat.

Q: Can you be my other daddy pls?

A: First of all, I need to know who your first daddy is. Me and him need to have words.

MICHAEL.

Q: Hi bugaboo. Can we be pals bc I need some and you'd be perfect for the job.

A: I'm welcoming you with open arms, the more friends the merrier!

Q: Hai. So, can you send me tHE ALAN WALKER? PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE LIKE HE'S MY FAVE MUSICIAN (is he even one)?

A: Isn't he British? How would I be able to get him? Kidnap? Isn't that illegal? 

Q: Do you think you could be in a relationship with any of them (Luke, Ashton, Calum)?

A: Eh, uhm, I mean honestly I never really thought about it. But Calum is just... Calum is perfect.

Q: Who's your fave? :3

A: Josh Dun. Someone please get him to me asap thank you.

Q: Can you live with me? We can cuddle and I'll even share my daddy.

A: Damn, that sounds like fun. Who's your daddy? Is he cute?