Chapter 3

A/N I would really appreciate it if you guys left some feedback! As much as I love writing this, I don't know if you guys love reading this, so some feedback would be perfect! Thanks!- Victoria

Ramin

Well, that plane ride actually went pretty well considering Ramin had his kids with him. Well, they were pretty mature it shouldn't have been anything more than he expected. At the end of the terminal with their baggage, they looked around for Hadley Fraser. Where is he? Ramin thought when, oddly, little Hadley said

"UNCLE HADLEY!!!" in the way 'Uncle Hadley' would shriek, Ramin had named his son well. He turned to see Hadley Fraser stuffing his face with a burrito while giving them the hugest of grins. They kids ran over to him and he picked each one up.

"ROAR THE MONSTER GOT YYOOUU!!!" Ramin's sons roaring with laughter.

"Put down my sons Hadley, we're in public!" Ramin said, exasperatedly. Hadley did what he was told, but he switched Ramin's sons out for him himself, wrapping him up in a big old bear hug.

"Oh, how I missed you, dahling" Hadley said in a weird accent he couldn't pull off. Jaiden then poked big Hadley and said,

"Can we go now?" with little Hadley nodding his head in agreement.

When they got to Hadley's flat, the boys ran straight for the living room to call dibs on the couches they were sleeping on.

"My young friends, stop right there. I have made different arrangements for you!" Hadley said oddly triumphantly. "Follow me!" Ramin hoped it wasn't anything that would lead to a lawsuit, Imean, this was Hadley, after all.

Hadley led them to his bedroom and when he turned the light on, all the boys' eyes went wide. In front of them stood a 65 in plasma flat screen TV, attached, an xbox, a playstation, and a wii. To the side, a whole giant bookshelf full of video games, oh yeah, and the two beds he had.

"BEHOLD, MY MANCAVE!!!" not that Hadley needed a mancave, his whole apartment was kind of a mancave, but it was still amazingly awesome in Ramin's eyes.

"Yeah, Andrew kind of splurged on me for my birthday," Hadley said jokingly, but, for some odd reason, Ramin knew that this statement was definitely true.

"THIS. IS. TOTALLY. WICKED!" and the boys' faces turned white as they turned to Ramin.

"THERE'S MY MAIN MAN!!" Hadley screeched back. They all jumped onto a bean bag and Hadley turned on Little Big Planet for them to play. Ramin was glad that he didn't put in anything violent for Jaiden and little Hadley to see.

Hadley

Hadley Fraser was SO happy when Andrew Lloyd Webber called and asked him to do the anniversary, and even more when Ramin said he was the phantom, this was going to be the best time of his life. As they played in create-a-world mode and had already drowned the world in an unending pit of deadly levels, which Ramin wasn't very happy about, Hadley was thinking about how cool it would be, then, he realized he forgot to ask Ramin if he knew who the rest of the cast was going to be.

"Ah, hey, buddy? Do you know who the rest of the cast is?" a look fell upon Ramin's face like he himself was realizing something

"I don't think I do, Andrew didn't say anything about it" wow, Andrew was being pretty hush-hush about this. "But, I guess we'll find out tomorrow, it's the first rehearsal, remember?" oh yeah, it had completely blanked from Hadley's head.

"Yeah, i just wonder who our Christine is..." Hadley thought aloud. When he said that, Ramin got a weird look a goofy smile spread across his face. "Um, you alright, mate?" Ramin snapped out of it.

"Yeah, sorry, I just remembered something funny"

"I have an idea, let's go get some ice cream floats to commemorate this grand occasion!" Hadley announced.

2 hours and 4 ice cream floats later

"I think my son is sugar crashing" Ramin simply stated. Hadley looked over to see little Hadley hunched over the arm of his chair dead asleep.

"So he is! I think it's about time we all get some shut-eye though, we don't wanna now tired for rehearsals, now do we Rameeny Beany?"

"Okay Hadwey Wabby!"

Sierra

Right when they left the airport, Summer and Sierra went right to shopping which, of course, was so much fun considering Sierra missed Summer so much and just wanted to spend some time with her, but she was about ready to die of starvation.

"Can we eat now, please?" Sierra begged.

"Alright, alright, just let me tinkle and while I'm gone, you choose a place to eat"

Where would Sierra want to go? She hadn't thought about it until now, she knew Summer would want to pay so, something cheap because Summer was already giving way too much to Sierra. She thought about the place she had gone to last time she was in London, when she was doing Love Never Dies and she and her best friends Summer and Ramin were her costars. God, how she missed Ramin. Sierra suddenly realized that she never called him about the anniversary to tell him she'd gotten the gig, but she couldn't do it now because the time difference.

"Um, Sierra, helloooo?" she heard Summer faintly.

"OH! Um, sorry, I didn't see you come back, let's just go to Nando's, I saw one up the street" Sierra remembered the name of the restaurant! Summer just raised her eyebrows and nodded.

"I thought you would've wanted something a bit more high quality, but if that's what you want, that's what you want!" she bubbled.

After the delicious meal, Sierra wanted to go to her old flat to sleep since her first rehearsal was the following day and she didn't want to be a walking zombie when in front of anybody.

"Absolutely not!" Summer yelped, seemingly offended.

"What do you mean!?" Sierra countered.

"You are sleeping in my flat for your entire trip. It'll be so much fun, Sierra!" Summer said right back.

"I can't! You've already done so much for me!" Sierra argued. There was no way she was letting Summer win this fight.

When they got to the flat, Sierra insisted that she sleep on the couch, but Summer said that she was going sleep in the bed with her. About half an hour of arguing led to Sierra in her cozy pajamas under a cozy blanket smack next to Summer on her bed, Sierra would probably never win a debate against Summer.

"I'll be sure to wake you up if you oversleep, I don't want to risk you being late. We don't know what traffic's gonna be like" Summer was the best friend a girl could ask for.

"My dear old friend, it's becoming clear old friend, that you've gotta wake up!" Is, indeed, what Sierra woke up to the next day.

After she ate her breakfast and argued with Summer after she insisted Sierra take her car, Sierra was driving to her first rehearsal in Summer's car.