16.0

Maya Hart smiled at Lucas Friar as she turned around in her seat. "So Ranger Rick wanna go to Topanga's after school with Riley and Farkle to get smoothies?" She asked

"Sounds great short-stack." He smirked and she turned back around then she noticed something odd out of the corner of her eye. Riley nervously smiled at Lucas then Maya "dropped" her pencil and bent over to pick it up only to see Lucas smile nervously back.

Maya had noticed the two acting very strange around each other. Every time she went over to Riley's house and Lucas come with her the two avoided eye contact. When they went to the movies Lucas practically begged Maya to sit in the middle.

She had pushed the feelings aside but when her and Lucas spent time alone it was so great. She loved talking to the cowboy and renting terrible movies together and ranting about how terrible they had been.

Maya was also set to meet his parents in two weeks. Now she was scared. Scared she let her walls down way to fast. Was Lucas crushing on Riley. Was Riley crushing on Lucas? Or worse....where they seeing each other behind her back?

Maya didn't know what to think but she did know one thing she was going to find out what was going on one way or another.