23.0

For the next 3 weeks Maya Hart tried to get Lucas Friar to talk to her but he wouldn't. She spotted him talking to Riley but when she walked up he instantly went in the opposite direction.

----

4 more days past and on a Friday afternoon Lucas got a note from Farkle to meet in his car and go to Topanga's for a smoothie and talk. He quickly hit the shower after practice and changed walking to the parking lot.

"Hey!" Lucas said as she hopped into the front seat.
"Yeah shut up!" Frakle said and on cue he locked the door speeding off

"What the heck Farkle!" Lucas raged pulling in the door handle
"Listen Friar why the crap won't you talk to Maya?" Farkle asked staring at him from the side

"She lied to me I can't have a relationship full of lies!" He huffed
"Well you know what Friar Maya loves you and God dam it this is going against my better judgment," he paused ruffling around in his pocket," she wanted me to give you this!" He said grinding his teeth slamming a letter into his hands.

"What-" he starred but Farkle cut him off
"It's a letter from Maya now read it before I beat the crap out of you!" He barked as Lucas rolled his eyes  opening the note.

Dear Hopalong,

I'm so sorry I lied to you. I know sorry is not enough but I'm so sorry Huckleberry I really am. I wear the necklace you gave me everyday(if you notice). I love you too Lucas. I love you so much I want us to be a couple a permanent one with no secrets or lies between us! I promise I will never lie to you again. If your reading this I'll be waiting at Topanga's all night (until it closes).

If your willing to mend our relationship and start over meet me there today. If not I know you don't wish to see me anymore and I'll leave you alone. But before you make your decision I just thought you should know I love you Lucas! I really do.

~Maya Penelope Hart
P.S. Yeah that's right Penelope I hope that makes you laugh Sundance.

"Now we are here you have to choices stay in this car and I'll take you home and you never talk to the most amazing girl ever again or you go in there and tell her you love her too in person!" Farkle said parking the car

Lucas looked at Farkle then to Topanga's where he saw the blonde sitting in the far booth sipping a smoothie and another across from her.
"Thanks Farkle for everything." Lucas said and he got out of the car and as soon as Farkle pulled away he looked to see Maya then thought for a moment walking away not even looking back.