Chapter 5

(Connell's pov)

My arms were around them both; one resting just underneath Sarah's chest and the other, sliding its merry way down Aisley's back. I knew he was watching as I kissed my way across Sarah's neck and I could just feel it when he stopped watching me to make out with her. My drunken mind informed me that I needed that attention back. So, as my hand made it down to rest over his ass, I squeezed it, just for the attention of course.

Attention was something I loved, and I decided that this was the way that I was going to get it. What I didn't expect, however, was the moan. And fuck if it wasn't the hottest thing.

My eyes, hooded with sheer drunkness and arousal, spring open when I hear a noise louder than that of the party. Loud as fuck and unmistakable no matter how intoxicated you are. That's the sound of the fucking cops. Those assholes wouldn't!

I forget what I'd been doing as I turn, shoving a very drunk Sarah and equally fucked up, red faced Aisley away from me. "Fuck," I hear as they stumble onto each other, but I couldn't care less right now. What can I say though? I'm mad as hell.

There are lights flashing outside of the house and everyone in the room automatically stops what they're doing; including the music. What the fuck have those guys done? I'll kill them for this. This is too goddamn far, even for those assholes. People are desperately trying to run out of the house through the back when Chris's front door slams open.

There stand 3 men, in police uniforms. My blood is boiling, but I make my way toward them, hoping to fix this situation before it escalates. Because I can totally handle this, I'm the captain of the rugby team! I'll fucking show those guys who's in charge!

This is when the music turns back on.

Except this time, it's not the same fast beat that we had on before. It's more... sensual? I blink and slow my movement toward the "officers" to a stop. Some of the guys on my team step up beside me. Everyone else, who is still in the room, which is a good amount, also stop. All eyes are on the 3 men in the front of the room, standing there with their hands on their hips and chests puffed out.

They're eyes land on us and the one in the middle raises an eyebrow as he opens his mouth to speak. "We've been called here to deal with a complaint..." he pauses and looks directly at me as he rips off the top half of his uniform, "Apparently somebodies been a naughty boy." And I feel as my jaw drops when my brain starts to catch up with the situation.

Are they... are tHEY FUCKING STRIPPERS?!?!

I hear howls of laughter from around the room as the atmosphere changes from chaos to... i don't even know. And I don't even have to look to know who the laughs belong to, as the strippers, who are now only partially dressed in their police uniforms, slowly move toward our rugby group in the middle of the room. What the fuck? I feel my head start to pound with anger. I bet I know who's fucking fault this is, I turn back around to angrily face him.

Aisley. fucking. Becker.

His hand is covering his mouth as he tries to contain his mirth but unable to hide the laughter in his glassy blue eyes. Is he fucking high? My anger intensifies as I realize this.

When he notices me glaring at him, his hand drops from his mouth. Another blush works its way onto his tanned cheeks as he stares, and I try to ignore it as I angrily start walking toward the back door. I shove passed him as I go. Away from the party, the fucking strippers and him. Before I do something I would regret if I were sober. The door slams behind me as I go.

(Aisley's POV)

The sound of the door slamming cracks over the music, which causes an unsettling feeling to stir in my stomach.

I mean, I thought the prank was sick as hell. The look on Connell's face when the stripper called him a "naughty boy" was downright hilarious. But he was livid, and I knew his anger was directed at me if I were going off of the bone-chilling glare he had just given me. I feel the blush on my face intensify as I remember what else he had given me. But I shake my head to get rid of that thought. It was just another game.

I drunkenly turn to make my way toward the laughter but stumble when someone latches onto my arm. I look down and Sarah's blue eyes are staring up at me. She leans up to me, mouth as close as she can get it to me ear so she can whisper into it. "That was so hot." She giggles out breathily. Her hand runs down my chest as she continues, "wanna go upstairs?"

And don't get me wrong, in this moment I totally would go upstairs with her if I knew she wasn't drunk out of her mind. But instead I reply, "How about some other time, Sar?" And I add a smile to let her know I'm up for it, which she returns.

"Of course! We'll all do that some other time," she giggles out again and she's off, after of course, she leaves a little peck on my lips. What? I try to think about why that sentence sounded off but give up as my drunken mind fails me. I start to head toward my team and that's when that's when the night gets fuzzy.

...

I wake up in my own bed. The light is streaming in through the window and there's a knee in my back. That's probably why It's so goddamn sore. I lift my face out of my pillow and look over at Josh. Who happens to be snoring and drooling on my goddamn pillow.

I scrunch up my nose in disgust as I reach over to shove at his face, apparently too hard, though, because I then hear a thud followed by the sound of him groaning. I burst out laughing as I watch him struggle on the floor. His starts to with the blankets that are twisted around his legs but he eventually gives up on it.

"Rude..." I hear him say before he's laughing too. Then groaning again, "My headddd..."

"I know," I say in sympathy as I feel my own headache coming on. It's one of the ones when it feels like someone is stabbing you repeatedly and I shove my face back in the pillow. The bed dips.

"Fuck, that was so funny though, man." I squint at him from underneath my hair, brown hair in my eyes. "The look on Connell's fuckin' face! hahhahaha!" I squint harder, trying to remember what he's talking about. He glances over at me when he notices I'm not laughing and smirks. "How drunk were ya, Ais?"

"PFFFT! I remember all of it! Yeah, what a priceless face, amazing really! So funn- OKAY! I was very drunk and I don't remember any of it." About half way through my sentence there was no doubt that he knew I was lying so I obviously had to correct myself. I watch as his smirk grows wider as he lays back on the bed, hands behind his head and his eyes start to twinkle.

"You don't even remember who you danced with, Ais?" I open my mouth to reply when he continues. "He'd be so offended!" Josh says dramatically, hand coming up to rest over his heart in faux surprise.

My face goes beet red and my mouth falls open. I danced with a guy? Oh god, who would it hav--- And this is the moment my brain decides to let me in on what happened. The looks, Sarah, grinding with Sarah, kissing Sarah, Connell's hand on my ass, the squeeze, and the prank. I force myself to burst out laughing to hide the stirring in my boxers from the memories.

"Ohhhh, don't even! I was stealing Sarah away from him for your guys' benefit, I am a great captain like that." I joke, "plus, you guys pulled it off! Where'd you get those strippers from anyway, and the costumes? Wicked." I sit up and feel around on the floor to find my jeans and pull them on.

"The internet, dumbass."

"Don't be a hater!" God, this isn't hiding it, I should just shower. I look at the clock and realize that it is Friday and we only have 10 minutes before we have to leave for school. "I CALL THE SHOWER!" I yell, "so you betta hurry your ass up and get ready!" as I run out of my room and I hear him groan again due to my loudness.

After we're both dressed and presentable as possible for school, we get in his car and head off. Both of us with pounding heads and me with nervousness settling in my gut.

Oh god, today is gonna be something else.

----------

Hello, it me

hope you're enjoying the story :)))

maybe leave a lil baby vote

that would make me a very happy girl