Chapter 11

I'M SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR LIKE 9 MONTHS BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

ALSO I HAD TO READ THRU THE REST OF THE STORY TO REMEMBER WHERE I WAS AND OMG I MADE SO MANY MISTAKES SRRY GUYS 

**************

CONNELLS FUCKIN POV MAN

**************

It's been roughly 7 minutes since Aisley left the theater, not that I was counting or anything. Sarah had moved to sit beside Bonnie almost immediately after to talk about whatever it is they talk about, and I was left alone and definitely not pouting. Whatever.

The chick from Game of Thrones had just gotten to Japan when Ais came back with a drink; Looking completely composed compared to how he had seemed when he'd speed walked out of here earlier with some lame ass excuse.

I lift my hand to my mouth, trying to hide the smirk that threatens to break out across my face. Boy couldn't handle Sarah getting touched in front of him. What a nerd.

When he gets up to our row I try to keep my focus on the screen. But I can still see his hesitation to sit down out of the corner of my eye.

Sarah moving to sit beside Bonnie had left the only open seats where the girls I had talked to earlier had been sitting or between Sarah and me. He goes for the latter, and Sarah almost immediately switches her attention to him.

Let's just say that Sarah is a bit of a talker in movies, and it's not a bad thing really. Because when she's not talking about the movie it's always something a little more interesting.

Based on my own personal experiences, it could be said that she only talks to me about two different things when we're at the movies. And if the first thing is the actual movie then the second one is my dick. Or something like that.

I roll my eyes as I see Sarah leaning in closer to Aisley in my peripheral vision. Finally getting her chance to get with him, I guess. I keep my eyes fastened to the screen.

Sarah has been talking about Aisley since we started hooking up, honestly. And it's always pissed me off when she would talk about it. Sarah knows we don't like each other... Everyone does. So, why did she think I wanted to hear about how attractive she thinks he is or what she imagined he could do with his mouth? Like it was fuckin' foreplay for her or something.

Like I said, it pissed me off.

The chick on screen is on her way to "the forest" her sister disappeared in and Sarah is whispering in Aisley's ear. I can make out some words like "baby", and "imagine we were.." before she lowers her voice even further.

I narrow my eyes at the screen. They could definitely be talking about the movie. Maybe an "imagine we were there" type of thing, that would make sense. It's a beautiful place.

Still I strain to hear more, leaning a little closer and putting my elbow on the arm rest between me and Aisley; but she's either really fuckin' good at whispering or just not saying anything at all.

I reject the need to glance over at them. It's none of my business anyway, and it's not like I care. I'm just trying to watch this damn movie.

It gets to the scene where she's about to head into the actual forest with these two guys before I hear a heavy breath beside me. I ignore it, trying to keep focus on the movie. It's honestly just starting to get good.

But what catches my eye is how Aisley's back thuds against the back of his chair as leans backward. And when I glance over at him from where my head is propped against my fist, my jaw legit fuckin' drops.