Chapter 13

HELLO YES I AM VERY SORRY IM SO SHIT AT UPDATING BUT HERE I AM

HOPE Y'ALL ARE HAVIN A GR8 DAY

ENJOY THE GAY

***************

AY ISS CONNELS POV

***************

"Hello, boys."

Clearly startled, Aisley yanks his hands away from me, clenches them in his lap and I watch as his ears visibly turning red under the dome light. Suddenly I can feel anger bubbling in my chest before I even know who it is.

"I see you have a new... Friend."

I can feel as the sneer forms on my face.

This chick thinks she can just waltz into my car uninvited? Interrupt my shit? Hell no.

My eyes travel from Aisley as she speaks again.

"What Connie? Not talking to me now?" I grit my teeth as my eyes finally land on her.

Katie Green.

Let me tell you a lil' something about Katie here. Very much like Sarah and I, we had been hooking up on and off for... A while. Long enough for her to think it was exclusive without actually telling me she thought that. After she nearly attacked Sarah at some party because of that fact, I broke it off with her. It's entirely possible that she's been stalking me ever since.

"Get the fuck out of my car."

She ignores me. Instead, lifting her chin, flips her long black hair over her shoulder and turns her attention to Aisley. And all I can do is thank the fuckin' universe that she doesn't go to our school and has no idea who he is.

"You're the captain of the basketball team, aren't you?" She says, glancing at me smugly as if she knows exactly what I had just been thinking. And fuck, she really might.

"Uh... Yeah."

"Strange thing, I've heard that you boys hate each other." Her hand lands on his bicep as she talks. "How interesting that two straight guys are getting handsy with each other when they aren't even friends."

It isn't like I hadn't been thinking the exact same thing since day one but fuck does it piss me off when someone else says it.

Especially when any remnants of colour in Aisley's face is completely gone and his lips are parted in shock. Which yeah, I can definitely relate to his reaction but instead of the reaction she was obviously hoping for from me all I can do is stare at Aisley. Waiting to here what how he could possibly reply to that.

I watch as he struggles to speak for a moment before turning those pretty blue eyes to me. And as much as I want to hear what he has to say I can't deny the pleading I see there.

"Honestly, if you don't get the hell out of my car I will get you out myself."

"Please Connie, I'd love for you to come back here and try." She purrs in my ear, hand leaving Aisley's arm to lay on my chest. I growl.

"I think I'm just gonna g-.." Aisley mutters as he reaches for the door, but I'm quick to cut him off.

"No." I practically shout, making a grab at him, catching both of us off guard. My hand holding his.