Chapter 6

Walking into school this morning was... interesting. It's not like I thought the team was going to get any recognition in school for the prank since it happens between all of the sports teams (even if this prank had totally been the best so far). But I was pleasantly surprised. A few people had come up to laugh and give me a little bro pat on the back but nothing too extraordinary.

No, what I was really dreading was seeing the rugby team. Because they are pretty big guys who could definitely beat me up if they tried, honestly; no matter how tall I am.

So far, I had made it to lunch without dying and I like to think of that as a major accomplishment.

For lunch, I usually head off campus to get food or just hang out with the boys but today we just decided to stay in. Which usually happens when the cafe makes something that actually sounds appetizing. However, today the only reason they decided to make something good is to celebrate the win; which they do every time the rugby team has a win honestly, they'll cook up hamburgers and hotdogs and some veg alternatives.

This is pretty good for me, because while I never tell people I don't eat meat; I've been a veggie for pretty much my entire life #bornandraised

Josh, Theo, Patrick, Mike and I are sitting at our usual table, just waiting for the other guys on our team to get here so we can have a group "bro talk". A tradition of our that occurs after a prank or our own win in basketball. We haven't had to have any of those yet this year though, since the season doesn't officially start for another month. Coach just likes us well practiced for the season. Although, he has mentioned exhibition games in the near future.

Not to brag but the four of us are the best on the team. Theo is kind of a nerd, always getting 100's on everything and he's great at blocking; Pat is that one guy in the super serious relationship, he misses practices sometimes, but he's got one hell of a shot; Mike is a total fuckboy, and the one everyone makes fun of for being supposedly super gay, he's been known to say "fuck me in the ass" whenever he messes something up, but he tries, and Josh is just a fuckin' weirdo but he's my best bud, and the second best on our team honestly. Coach said that he picked me as the captain mostly because of my skills, and I'm good at controlling my team on the court. This, however, is not the case off of the court, as you might have noticed.

"Man, how come you didn't fuck Sarah last night? She was totally into it!" Mike exclaims, gelled hair not moving an inch with his wild movements.

Pat replies for me before I even get a chance to open my mouth, "Because Michael, some people just don't have the urge to fuck anything that moves."

"But he needs to get laid!"

"Fuck off, Mike." Josh says, "Go suck a dick or something."

Everyone bursts out laughing, and the rest of the team joins in as they sit down. Mike gets this dumb smile on his face, loving the attention and not caring in the least about the comment as he comes back with a "fuck off" of his own. Good ole Mike.

"Hey, whose idea was last night anyway?" I say still laughing but I'm curious. It was a good one, that's for sure, but I definitely wanna know.

"Probably fuckin' Mikes." Everyone bursts into laughter again, and I just take a bite of my veggie-dog, waiting.

"It may or may not have been Bonnie's idea," That's Pats' girlfriend. She's a funny one, but the guys on the team all get kind of annoyed when she and Pat are together, mostly because he ditches practice for her. But Pat has confided in me that he doesn't even tell her he's ditching for her, so there's really no reason to be mad at her for it. She had literally convinced him not to quit ball this year, and that means that she's on my good side.