Scared

As the remaining moments pass, I was Broly's lap and was cuddling with him. When I glanced at his face, he had a smile on his face. I smiled back. Broly then was leaning forward to bury his face in my neck. I let him.

"Broly, are you okay?" Broly looked at me and nodded his head yes. I look at his chains and juat stared at them.

"It's okay. Don't worry," Broly said. There just a lot of chains that were chained to Broly. I started to play with Broly's hair. I noticed that he liked it when I brush his hair with my hand. The we heard footsteps. I immediately got off of Broly's lap and sat right next to Broly. It was Lu.

""Small one," he said. I looked at him. "Let's go." He had opened the door and I walked with him. Then I looked at my hands and noticed the chain was still there, so my hands were still chaimed together. As we walked, we had came to a red door. Lu knocked at the door.

"Come in," somebody said. Lu opened the door and Kibe was in there. I walked in and Lu closed the door. I looked around and saw this nwas a bedroom. "You can leave, Lu." Lu lefted the room, leaving Kibe and I alone together. Kibe was sitting in a chair near a window.

"What do you need me for?" I asked. I just want to get this over with. Kibe looked at me from where he was sitting. He stood up and came to me. He freed my hands from the chain.

"I'm going to make you mine," he said. I felt like this was a nightmare.

"Why?" I asked. I didn't want to have mate with him. I never had it before since I'm just 20 years old. I'm still young. Kibe took my hand and I slapped his hand away. "Why don't you just kill me?"

"I think you're cute," Kibe said. "It would be a waste to kill a creature like you. Why not mate with me and be the second in command of my group?"

"I would never!!" I said. When I said that, I was thrown onto the ground. Kibe went on top of me.

"Then I make you mine," said Kibe. I was pin down on the ground. I tried to get him off, but he was stronger than me. The next thing I knew, the wall was blasted and Kibe was off of me. I looked up and saw Broly. The only that was different was that he was in another form. I went under Kibe's bed to hide and suppressed my power level so nobody can find me.

"No, please don't do this," I heard Kibe said in the distance. Then, I heard blood splatter. Then I heard the other members of Kibe's group barging in and trying to take down Broly.

"You think you can take me on," Broly said. After a few moments of hearing punches and kicks, there was the sound of blood splatter again. I was sobbing silently. I heard Broly leaving the room. I tried to sense his power level to see if he was still in the premises, but he was getting farther away. I came outside and walked to my dads house.

~~Few Hours Later~~

I knocked at a door, hoping someone would open it. As I started to walk away, somebody opened the door. It was my mother. She gasped when she saw me.

"Hi, mom. How are you?" I asked. She grabbed me and pulled me into the house.

"What happened to you? Why do you have cuts all over you?" She asked. I could not bring myself to tell her what happen.

"Where's dad?" I asked. I was hoping he was here so I could tell him what happened.

"He's not here. There was several strong power levels a few hours ago, so King Vegeta had several crews go to investigate the situation. Your dad's crew was one of them," mom said. "Why do you ask?" I shouldn't hide it from mom no more.

"I was caught by the group of people that was killing others," I said. Mom was surprised.

"What did your dad said about the group?" Mom yelled. "Why did you get caught?"

"It wasn't my fault," I responded. I thought what I was going to say. "I was going to one of my friends house and they barged into my house when I opened the door. I had encountered them before, but I had escaped. I was knocked out, but when I woke up, I was in their headquarters. I was chained up. I was scared mom," I said while crying. I was leaving Broly out of it because I didn't know how she would react to it. Mom wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm sorry, Goku," mom said. I want to continue to tell mom what happened, but I don't want to tell her what truly happen.

"Then, I was sent to the leader. The leader took off the chains and it went black," I lied. "When I woke up a few moments later, I heard screams, so I hid. After the screams, I left the building and came here."

"You must be tired, Goku," mom said. "First, let me fix you up." I smiled at her. She cleaned my cuts and covered them with bandages. She lead me to a guest room.

"You can sleep here for now. No need to be scared anymore," mom said. She kissed my forehead, turned off the lights, and closed the door.

I was still scared. Scared from Broly's actions. I don't know what to do anymore.